Chapter Fourteen

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 2.4K READS!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH <<<<<3

So I just planned out all of the "Kevin" Notes that will be appearing in Oblivious and lets just say that there's going to be about like 20 more chapters.....this is going to be a LONGGGG book. I hope your ready. Anyway, here's chapter 14!

Enjoy :))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I studied the note that was laying in my lap, my mouth was opened, confusion was everywhere. Louis kept looking from me to the road trying to see my reaction. My chest was heavy, I pulled on my very messy ponytail and pushed some of the stray strands out of my face. I felt so frustrated right now and really creeped out because like HELLO! KEVIN HAS MY FUCKING NUMBER! LIKE HOW FUCKING CREEPY IS THAT!?

I shivered slightly, Louis looked to me with concern and went to pat my knee with his hand. The warmth went straight through my thin, black leggings, and spread all over my body making me feel warm inside. Louis took a sharp turn to the right, almost causing me to slam into the car door.

"Sorry." Louis said softly, eyes still stuck on the road. "Emma?"

I looked up, and turned my head so I could face his turned body. "Yeah?"

"I want- I would greatly appreciate it if you....well if you told me who did this to you?" Louis asked.

I hesitated, gulping sharply. I stared down back at my lap, fiddling with my red, bruised fingers. I suddenly became hot, feeling like the air was heavy, like it was in math earlier today. How could all this happen in just one day? I had no idea. I took in a deep breath before finally responding back.

"Louis, I-I can't I'm sorry." I said, my voice shaking. I couldn't tell Louis about Tom. They were best friends. And then Louis would probably hate me forever, think I was lying to get attention, stop talking to me again and go back to when he never even acknowledged me, maybe even bully me too.

Louis took his eyes off the road for a second, his face featured concern and sadness which made me even feel even more guilt stab me in my stomach. He had saved me. I felt horrible not telling him the truth. Louis clutched the stirring wheel with such a tight grip that his knuckles starting turning white. I shifted uncomfortably in the black leather seat. The hot air blasted my face, causing me to feel slightly sleepy. A bump in the road caused me to almost drop the note that I was holding tightly in my two hands. I sighed as I reread.

"Want to know why Tom did fought you with 3 weeks ago? Call this # to find out

1-908-463-9384 {This is a fake number please do not try to communicate with it}

-K

I quickly held out my hand to stop myself from slamming into the car door yet again, as Louis took anther sharp turn. He murmured a soft "Sorry." but didn't say anything else after it.

I turned around in my seat to check on Niall. There was a sharp pain in my heart as my eyes scanned over my best friend who was still laying down on his back. He looked really pale, like Edward Cullen from Twilight, his dirty blonde hair that was usually up in a quiff. His sweatshirt was stained with dirt and blood. His mouth was slightly opened. There were bruises that covered most of his body.

I finally looked away from Niall and turned my focus back to Louis. I looked at him, studying. The way his sharp jaw line connected with his neck, his long brown eyelashes. His tan skin glowed in the darkness as if he was the only ray of sunshine in the hell whole of my life. The way his chestnut, hair was swept across his forehead like the twirling of a girl dancing in a shirt. Wow, that was a weird simile.