Chapter Nine

Chapter 9, its time. Sorry I haven't been updating a lot lately. Wattpad is just being annoying because I did write chapter 9 like 3 days ago but Wattpad didn't fucking save it so ya I have to retype it.

I was still blushing hard as I stumbled into the quiet library, getting a number of eyerolls as I entered. Typical. I heaved up my backpack that hung across my back and started walking across the library. Our library was 2 floors, with rows and rows of books lining almost every place of the floor. There were desks with computers in the middle of the library's first floor, while upstairs there were cushion chairs lined up against the wall in between the books.

As I walked towards the steps, Kendall (being the bitch she is), stuck her foot out while I passed her and I ended up stumbling dropping my bag. The librarian simply lifted an eyebrow at me before going back to her phone doing who knows what. That's the problem when you have a 20 year old librarian who could careless about books. I blushed sheepishly as I picked up my bag and fast walked to the stairs to make my escape from Kendall and the sluts who were currently snickering at me. How I hate Kendall. She was another reason why my life was a totally hell whole. I walked past Jack and Damon who were doing "homework" on one of the computers, but judging from their whispers and giggling, I doubt what their doing is homework and far from it.

I walked up the flight of stairs leading towards my usual spot that was in the corner of the library closest to the windows. I plopped down in one of the four blue comfy chairs that were placed in a circle. I pulled out my binder and started to do my English homework. Well, I tried at least. My mind was else where as I started writing down random facts about Shakespeare. Truthfully, I could careless about who Shakespeare wife was like why do I even need to know this? I want to be a freaking doctor when I grow up for crying out loud.

I lead back in my chair and closed my eyes. My mind started to drift, as usual, and as usual my thoughts wondered straight to Louis and his fucking perfection. Then to that note. I still haven't figured who T was and I was running out people who even knew I existed. T....T...Tomlinson? Wait what?

I shot straight up in my chair almost spilling the papers that were sitting on my lap. A couple of students near by looked up from their books to glance at me and my little struggle as I tried to save my binder from falling before going back to what they were doing. After I safety saved my binder and placed it on the chair next to me, I furrowed my brow. "Could Louis be T?" I thought. I bit down hard on my lip as I tried to think.

Louis was fairly smart, even though all most his whole group were a bunch of laughing, mean, idiots. Well, that's what they seemed. Louis may have done this? Then again probably not. Why would he go to all the trouble to visit me, an outcast, in the hospital. I sighed shutting my eyes again, losing the hope I had in me as I came to terms with reality.

"Why are you sighing so early in the morning?" A soft voiced said from behind me. I jumped, hitting my funny bone on the arm of the chair. I winced before I looked over to the owner of the voice.

It was Liam Payne, one of Louis' mates.

"Oh my gosh, are you okay?" Liam asked as he looked down at my worriedly. I nodded slightly soaking what was happening. Liam Payne was the point guard for the school basketball team. He was dating Danielle...something I don't remember her last name. He was quite fit and no doubt gorgeous but he wasn't my type. Liam sat down in the chair across from me and looked at the book that was laying on top of my binder.

"Pretty Little Liars?" Liam asked as he picked up the book and started reading the back.

"Ya-ya... its pretty good." I said quietly as I watched Liam's actions.

He smiled slightly, and looked at me as he placed the book back on top of my binder. I cocked an eyebrow at him as his grin grew wider.

"I love PLL!" Liam said excitedly. I gaped a little before responding back. Pretty Little Liars was a pretty popular book series not to mention one of the best T.V series of all times. But PLL wasn't very popular with the guys so I was quite shocked when Liam said this, minding the fact that he was even talking to me.