Larry On Twitcam

Larry Stylinson

Louis'POV

I couldn't stop staring at Harry. His green orbs-six pack-curly hair you could get lost in-and best of all...his height. He was perfect. I fell for him since the x-factor. Today there is a keek with our guest %sos and I think im going to tell Harry that I love him.

Harry's POV

Louis Tomlinson was the exact definition of beauty. I love the way his hair is so rugged; it fell perfectly. I love his laugh His hair. His attitude. His sassiness. He makes me happy and even if doesn't love me back, I will forever think about him. He's my food and Im Niall. My only weakness. If only he knew.

Zayn's POV

{Zayn talking to Niall and Liam} " We need to get Harry and Louis to date and this is how..."

[ 2 hours later]

Louis' POV

" Question number 13 is .. can you snog Harry for us." Harry nodded in approval. I almost fainted when Harry's soft lips brushed against mine. The kiss was rough but passionate. Filled with love and lust. Things got really heated and harry slowly unbuttoned my striped polo. I basically ripped of harry's sweater. L"ets take this upstairs" I whisper to harry. He follows. Before I had time to react his tongue was licking my bottom lip in the kiss. He took of his belt and lowered his pants and his oxers, exposing his full hard on. I had my pants off in seconds while I softly licked his member  and harry moaned"Louis don't tease me I need you now more than ever" I left the room to get some lube and other items to make it better.

he came back with lube vibrators and I was in shock. I knew I fell in love with him and I wasn't going to let him unimpressed with my skills. he put the vibrator in my butt and I delegated crumble in pleasure. I wanted to let my juices out but I kept it in just to save it for Louis. when Louis bottomed Me all I could do is moan and slightly scream from the pleasure. soon we rode out our highs and put back on our pants. " Round 2 later???" I nodded my head. later the boys asked us what we were.doing and we both blushed cherry red. Zayn lifted up his phone and played a.recording. it was me and Louis moaning and screaming. Zany then went on Twitter, attached yo recording and said "Larry is so real" . I whispered " I love the crap out of you Louis " and he said " love you more"

was that good or bad ?? I'm not sure if I am good at writing