Ashton Irwin smut

Ashton's POV

The music was blasting and everyone was dancing. I was in the best party of the year. My friend Calum threw the party and I'm sure that 90% of the school was going to pass out on his lawn. But he doesn't care. Right when I was going to get another beer, I saw this girl with the shortest dress on. It barely could pass as a shirt but damn she was hot. I knew her from school. Her name is y/n. She so pretty and talented. I know she has a crush on me and to be honest, I liked her for a while. I walked up to her " hey y/n. You like the party?" She immediately blushed and looked down. It was adorable. " Yea but I don't plan on getting drunk. Finals are tomorrow. " I honestly don't give a fuck about finals. "Do you wanna come with me?" She nodded. Instead of talking to her i just took her to my car and I drove home. I don't care if it was drunk driving. I was getting laid tonight.

I took y/n upstairs to my room. As soon as she walked in I kissed her. Hungrily attacking her lips wanting to feel all of her tonight. She slide out of her dress and exposed her thong that said "sexy fox" . Then very slowly she pulled down my pants and my boxers. My boner was raging. She took all of me in her mouth and I gasped. I was pretty big so she got some good gag reflexes. Probably not her first blowie but I don't care. She still had heels and underwear on so instead of pulling her thong down I ripped it. One of the straps were broken. I like my women with heels so I left them on. I picked her up and laid her on my bed. Then I flipped her over and stuck my dick in her. She moaned loudly which made my dick twitch just a little. I made sure that I hit her g-spot ever third thrust so we could go on for a while. She moaned so loud the neighbors know my name. " Ash- ashton right there. " I hurried up my past. " Shit y/n your pussy is so tight and good." The sweat of our bodies together felt good. I pulled out of her and laid on my back. Then I laid her on my stomach so the thrust would be easier. I lifted up her legs and went as fast as I could. " Ashton, I can't last longer." " Just a little longer." Before I could finish my sentence I came all in her she did the same on my cock. I pulled out and all of our cum came out of her. I licked her pussy clean and the bed was wet. She got on her knees and gave me a handjob until I came onto her face. We made out for awhile. After what felt like 20 minute. It was actually an hour and the sun was rising. " Round 2 in the shower in 10 minutes?" What a beautiful slut. " No right now." Let's just say y/n couldn't sit during finals because her back ached too much .