luke hemmings and y/n part 2 imagine

Luke POV

I went on twitter to say "I have I new girlfriend name Y/N and I love her already" after I tweeted that I remembered about aliesha. Oh shizzels I forgot about Aliesha. No im going to be called a cheater. I got a lot more tweetes than usual. Most said what about you and Aleisha. Are you over? I drive to aliesha's house and she started crying. Her friends were comforting her while she cried. " Lukey are you cheating on me?" she said between sobs " no because im breaking up with you" I said coldly " What, why"Flashback: Me and Aliesha were at a party. She left me to go get drinks. 90 minutes later I go up stairs to go to sleep and pretend to be passed out even though im not enough close to drunk. I see Aliesha having a 3 some with other men. After that people said that Aliesha has been sleeping around with other men. I was heartbroken but after a while I didn't care. I was nice enough to stay with her because she is an attention hog and I let her use my twitter : End of Flashback. " Because I know you have been cheating on me and because your so clingy and attention seeking. Y/N would never do that" " I'm sorry I will change. I was only clingy because I knew that Y/N bitch was after my man. I'm really sorry" " Its too late to change what you did. If you were a better girlfriend we could of gotten married" " But I love you Luke and you said you loved me back" she said desperately. " I didn't mean it. I only said it so I wont be awkward between us." With that I left so go home.

**30 minutes later**

I got home and I turned on my phone. Aliesha  tweeted " Luke cheated and broke up with me with Y/N bitch because I was too clingy, a liar, and I cheated on him 74 times. What a baby. #ihatey/nsokillher" I laughed because anyone would break up with you because of all that cheating. I tweeted twice. The first said " I broke up with you 10 minutes after we got together" The second one was " Anyways those are amazing reasons to break up with you. Stop calling and people will hate you for this." Sure enough people sytared writing that I deserve better and they started #fuckoffAliesha . Now me and Y/n can live together forever