Stand by my side *Cake*

Calum's POV

Her beauty was just amazing. She's my girlfriend. My everything. Today I was going to tell her my biggest secret. I once dated a boy name Luke Hemmings and we fell in love. He was hit by a truck and we broke up with no bad blood between us. He was in a coma and the doctor said he will forget many things but the memories will soon come back. Now i'm in love with her and I trust her enough with this secret. " Hey Lea." " Yea calum." She said with her perfect voice. " I have to tell you 2 things. " " Yea sure what is it?" " Well number one is, I love you." I said that more like a question. I don't know if I really love her but those words felt right. " Me too Calum. What else?" " Well before I dated you I dated this boy named luke hemmings and we said I love you because we dated for 6 years and what im telling you, im bisexual. Are you ok with that?" " What the hell calum. I don't even know why I love you. You disgust me! Everyone who ever dated the same gender will go to hell!" I was in tears. Why would she hate me. I thought I could trust her. I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her. I even had a ring and was planning on proposing tonight. " You know what Lea, GET THE FUQ OUT MY HOUSE@!!!!!1!"  She packed up her suitcase within 20 minutes and said " Goodbye faggot, forever!" I cried all day. By 8 o'clock at night I decided to go out for a drink..... or 20. I went to to a local pub and say a very hot blonde man dancing around the dance floor. The band was Blood on The Dance Floor. I saw him stub his toe and the dj stopped the music and said " I guess there really is blood on the dance floor!" I followed him to the bathroom to see if he's okay." Hey are you okay dude." " Yea but you look familiar." " Yea you too." I said. " I don't remember you but I know I love you." Then it hit me. This is the Luke Hemmings I fell in love with years ago. I knew I still loved him but I never thought I  would see him again. " It's me. Calum hood. We dated awhile ago and I still love you. Do you remember our times together?" " Well I just woke up 1 week ago and I don't know if we are still dating?" " Do you want to date?" I asked not knowing if he was ready for a relationship. Hell I probably wasn't but he shold be the one I spend the rest of my life with. " Luke how about I take you out for dinner tomorrow?" " ok i'll see you at 8"

*3 week later*

Me and luke we dating and I had to catch him up on many things. I told him about lea and surprisingly he wasn't angry. He said he would want me to be happy. We are already saying I love you because we never truly broke up. I just decided to move on. Luke came downstairs with a plan to go on a date tonight. I was okay with that because I love him unconditionally.

Luke POV

Tonight im going to propose. We dated foe over 6 years and I cant imagine life without him. We went to an Italian restaurant and had a flawless date. He told me about his mom and I kept on felling the small box in  my back pocket.

*45 minutes later* (Still in restaurant waiting for the bill)

" Calum Thomas Hood. You make me the happiest man alive. Even after my coma you still decided to date me. You could have left me until I died but chose me out of everyone else." No people wee starting to look at us. " I know I cant promise you fame or money but I know with my heart I can promise you my love. * getting on 1 knee* Will you do me the honor of you becoming my loving husband and future father of our kids?" Calum was now tearing up. He justed stared at me. Was it too early? I should have never rushed him into this. " Yes. Yes, a million times yes. I love you lucas!"

Lea's POV

I was in an Italian restaurant eating with my boyfriend. I only dated Calum for the money. Yes im a gold digger but people still love money so when I said I love you calum, I meant I love your money calum. I ay people taking out cameras and people were saying " How cute a proposal" I love proposals so I went up to see the lucky couple. It was calum. With some blonde boy named lucas. I am so angry. Now that lucas boy gets calum's money and I have to wait for another rich person to meet. Calum saw me and all I could don is scream " I hate gays. Why don't you guys just die." With that everyone was throwing food at me.  Even my date. I guess they support those nasty animals. I was even kicked ou because the owner is a lesbian.

Calum POV

" Luke I was going to propose to you tonight." " Really?" " Yes and I guess you can have the ring now." " I will be honored to be your husband once you get on your knees." I got on my knees and everyone was still looking at us. " I know you just proposed but I wanted to propose tonight too. Will you Lucas Robert Hemmings, marry me?" I asked already knowing the answer. " Of course silly duck!" I put the ring on him and we left with love in our eyes. The night couldn't get any better

VOTE AND COMMENT AND GET A DEDICATION