Your last goodbye (lashton smut)

Luke's POV

Me and my secret boyfriend have been dating for 3 years. Its only a secret at home because my mom is a homophobic. Once when I was 5 she was reading a book about a prince marrying the princess and I asked why cant he marry a guy. She yelled at me and told me to never say that again. His name is Ashton right now he's coming over because he had a little " problem" down south and we need to get rid of it.  The bell ring and I here Ashton come in. My mom thinks we're only friends. I dragged Ashton's hand upstairs. As soon as I close the door behind us Ashton shoves me against the wall ad starts leaving a trail of kisses down my neck. His shirt is off already and is tugging on mine. He reconnects our lips, asking for entrance by gliding his tongue against my bottom lip. I let him in and we both fought for dominance. Ashton won which means he tops. We slowly undressed and I started to get hard. He got even harder if that was even possible. He grabbed the lube and slowly put it on his cock. He inserted himself inside me and I immediately felt myself fill up. He pumps at a medium pace but slowly gets faster. " Ahhhhhohhhhhhh" Ashton moaned. I was already a moaning mess so we probably were heard in Africa. " Faster ash please. I need you so bad!" I said. He thrusted do fast and hard the house felt like it was shaking. I bet the neighbors know our name.

" Lukestop watching por- wHAT THE HELL ARE YOU RAPING MY SON" My mom yelled. Me and Ashton immediately separated and were so embarrassed. My mother came over and slapped me across the face with her shoe. " No mom he's my boyfriend."." Get the fuck out right now Ashton and never come back!" By the time she yelled that Ashton had both of our clothes and dragged me out the house. We quickly put on our clothes and ran. Ashton lived 2 blocks away so we just ran to his house. We decided to stay there and try to calm down. When I sat on the couch I was crying. Ashton put his arms around me and kissed my forehead. " are you going to leave me ashypoo.." " What the hell. No, I love to much." This is the first time he said I love you. " I love you so much Ashton ." After 4 minutes of comfortable silence I heard sirens. Ashton must of heard it because he grabbed all of his money and grabbed me out of the house. He told me to follow him because he knows his way around the neighborhood. I just followed as we went toa lake that was secluded and blocked away from human contact. I was beautiful. " We can stay here and then tomorrow we can go explain what happened to the police. That didn't last long. The police were already there and told us to back down they will shoot us. As we started to run I heard a gun shot and Ashton's hand leaving mine. I looked back to see the worst sight of my life. Ashton was only the floor bleeding out of his chest. " Ashton please stay with me. You'll be okay, alright. We could get married and life happy forever."

Ashton's POV

I was in pain but it soon turned numb. I love him and I want my last seconds to be forever bonded with Luke. " Luke. I know I wont live long so will you please marry me?" I pulled out a ring that I had bought a few days ago. Hoping I could take him out and propose to him.  " Yes ashton. I love you since I first saw you!" I weakly put he ring on his left finger. " Can you do one more thing for me?" " Yes anything." " Kiss me. I want the last thing I feel is the butterflies when I kiss you."  Luke kissed me slowly. Not with lust but with love and affection. Like if he kissed me any hareder I would break. Which is true in this case. I soon saw my angel holding out his hand. I gladly accepted it and soon everything went black.

Luke's POV

When Ash stopped kissig I knew what happened. At least he's in a better place. But that didn't stop me from crying hysterically. " Come on everything will be fine." The police officer said. The one that killed him. I snatched the gun from his hand and held it to my heart. " Nooo stop." He said. I put him behind me so when the bullet kills me if will kill him to. I pulled the trigger. For some reason I didn't die automatically. But the officer did. After that my angel came. At first I could see its face but while it came closer I recognized true beauty. I was my husband. I took his hand and he took my to heaven.

TELL ME WHAT U THINK AND IF U DIDNT LIKE IT TELL ME AND I WILL RIGHT AN ALTERNATIVE ENDING WERE EVERYTHING IS HAPPER AND THEY GET MARRIED. pLZ COMMENT