Forever Bonded Malum mpreg ( man pregnant) SMUTTTTTTTT!!! part 1

Calum's POV

Today is the day me and Michael have chosen to lose our virginity. We are having the whole week off and the fans know we are on vacation. We are in a secluded beach and it couldn't be more beautiful. Michael is swimming around in the ocean. He started coming to me. When he sat down I stared into his eyes. The water made his eyes look greener and it was stunning. Michael leaned in and I did the same. his lips tasted salty but I could care less. I was madly in love with him. " Lets take this inside." He grabbed my hand softly and led me upstairs. As soon as we closed the bedroom door he connected our lips. I could already feel the tightness in our pants. " Eager are we?" I said making Michael groan in desperation. As we kissed again, our tongues fought for dominance. I think I should let him top so in future days it wont hurt. Michael disconnected our lips and reached for the lube and condom. While he did that I pulled down our pants. He had a hard on. I got on my knees and kissed the tip of his cock. He moaned on contact. Instead of pumping it I chose to put his dick in my mouth. As I put all of him in my mouth I gagged. He was sure big. " Calum get on the bed with me." Michael said weakly.  He put the condom on and shivered. I bet it was cold. " Are you ready calum?" Michael asked with lust in his eyes and passion in his voice. " Yes" I turned around ad waited for the pain. When he inserted inside me I felt pain and coldness. He was slowly going inside me. " Are you okay calum?" " Yes Michael" I said fighting back tears. After a few more thrust I was adjusted to the feeling. I felt so nice to have him giving me all of his loving. Michael was moaning but I was louder. Luckily Ashton and Luke  are on their own lashton vacation. He slide out of me and made us both move to a new position. I was laying down on his back while he thrusts inside me. He held me by my waist and I was about 8 inches above him. I could feel him sweating and he was moaning louder than before. " C-c-aalll please cum for me baby." in the middle of his sentence my cum fell on me and him. Soon I felt him in me and I heard a pop. I didn't care to much about it. It was probably from outside. Michael let go of my waist and I fell on is stomach. The room was quiet except for out heavy panting and loss of breath.

" I love you calum."

" I love you Michael."

I woke up in the morning and I felt sick to my stomach. I immediately jumped up and ran to the bathroom. Michael must have woken up because I heard footsteps in front of the door. " Calum, it will be okay. Its probably from what happened last night." Yea it probably what happens when you bottom in sex. But for the rest of the day I was throwing up. Even if I haven't had any food. Me and Michael better go to the doctors, just be safe.

" Okay mister Calum hood, we have your results back. It turns out that you are one of the 0.5% of males to get pregnant. It turns out that you are pregnant and that you aren't dying or anything." Dr. Skyes added with a chuckle.

I turned to Michael and I could see the shock on his face. " How doctor? I used a condom." Michael said. " Well it appears that the condom has popped." That was the popping sound last night. And with that Michael ran out the room. I just sat there crying hoping he would come back but he didn't. I saw his car pull out away the clinic and he didn't look back.

After walking for 30 minutes I unlocked our beach house and heard a bang. Michael had thrown me a party and it had a banter that said " Your pregnant!!!" {A/N I don't know if they really have those} " I thought you were going to leave me." I said between tears. " I could never leave you. I love too much to do that."

I WILL WRITE MORE IN 1 HOUR JUST GIVE TIME