niam on tour

Liam's POV

We're touring around the world with sold out concerts. Right now we are backstage and Larry are secretly kissing. They haven't told the world that they are really dating. I always kept my love for niall on the inside. He would never love me. I mean seriously, he's perfect in everyway and im just....me boring old unloved me. I should tell niall " Tell me what?" dammit I said that out of my head. No wonder you're unloved. " About someone I love" "who is she?" "its actually a guy" "Your gay Liam?" "yea sorry if you hate me" " I don't hate you mate im actually proud because that makes all of us gay except for zayn. Anyway who is it" " im sorry but its a bandmate and I don't want him to hate me."

Niall's POV

Dammit liam likes zayn. He can never know that I love him and if he dates zayn I would die and my whole world would be lost Zayn is everything for Liam. Dark hair, chiseled features, amazing voice and body. Liam probably wont tell me because he loves zayn and zayn loves him back. " No niall I love you and only you"" What" "you spoke out loud like me and I love you niall, you are too perfect to not be loved" " liam, you know if you dated zayn not only would I die on the inside, I would also would never be able to love again because I see the only person I want being happy and in love with some other guy that's not me." "Niall" "yea" " will you please do me the favor of being my boyfriend." " yes "

***** 6 years later*****

Niall POV

" HEYYY FANS AT LAST BAD NEWS HAS COME AND THE TOUR HAS ENDED. tHIS WILL BE OUR LAST ON BECAUSE WE ARE RETIRING. OUR FRIENDSHIP WILL LAST FOREVER AND YOU GUYS WIL NEVER DIE IN OUR HEARTS" Liam gets a microphone. " Niall James Horan I love you with all my heart{ liam and niaall never told the fans that they are dating} and this is a shock to most fans. Niall you are my whole world and I will love you as we live. [liam gets on 1 knee] Niall James Horan will you make me the luckiest man alive and do me the honor of being my husband and father of our future kids?" " YES LIAM 100 time YES. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH" Liam put the ring on my finger and after that our love never died. 

Sorry no smut