Banished

Heyo, my be-a-utiful Rulers, I just wanted to say, SORRY FOR ANY TYPOS. I have a very small amount of time to type this junk up. I actually have everything up to chapter six written out... I just don't have the time or the internet connection to post it. :P BUT I'M TRYING! Also, this takes place somewhere BETWEEN Minecraft and the real world... But they still have their minecraft skins. Just so you know.

Ch 2: Banished

Evil-Sky's POV

I head quickly to Jason's house. Sky actually managed to get Jason to let him in. They're sitting on the couch, chatting. “Seriously, Jason, we've been friends for ages. Why on Minecraftia would I murder Jeffery and Dillon?” Sky asks. Oh, stink, he's making this hard.

“I- I dunno,” Jason admits. “But I saw you, Sky. I know it was you.”

“It wasn't, though. My theory is that my evil twin brother has shown up to ruin my life.”

“What? You have a twin brother?”

“Uh... No... but maybe I do, and I just don't know it?”

“...”

Argh, Sky's theories are getting closer to the truth. I have to be careful. I slowly creep behind them to the kitchen, where I purposely knock a few plates to the ground while grabbing Jason's phone. I then hide behind the couch while Jason goes to see what made that sound. I text the other Sky with Jason's phone. He reads the text, and stands up. “Sure thing, I'll come back later,” he texts back. I delete the texts from the phone and wait for Sky to leave before plopping down in his place on the couch and waiting for Jason to return.

“What was it?” I ask innocently as he enters the room.

“Just a few plates. Now, about that evil twin thing...”

“About that. I changed my mind. I feel bad lying to you. You deserve to know the truth. And the truth is, I hate you too much for words to describe, and I thought murdering your pets and then twisting your emotions would be the perfect way to tell you that. Here's a short slide show to express my immense hatred for you.” I hand him a DVD and he warily pops it into the DVD player. Then he gasps as pictures of Jeffery and Dillon appear, then a selfie of me as I rip out Dillon's little bat heart, and a picture of me frying up Jeffery for bacon.

Jason sniffles a bit. “Get out, Sky.”

“Okay. Hope I don't see ya later, Jason!” And with that I skip happily out the front door, grinning widely because of my success. Now it's time to track down Sky's other friends.

*One angry melon, frustrated fish, DerpSsundee, and hilarious Bodil40 laugh later*

“SKY! Let us down!” Bashur shouts. I glance up at him, hanging upside down from ceiling of Bodil's latest parkour map. Bodil, the mudkip, and Ssundee are in the same position.

“Not happening,” I reply in a sing-song voice.

“Someone give Ssundee his glasses back! He's trying to kill me!” Quentin yells. Bodil laughs.

“We can't, Sky has them!” Bashur yells back as Ssundee screams about cake. Interesting friends you've got here, Sky.

“Well, bye!” I say.

“Wait!” the fish shouts. “You've pranked us, good job, but aren't you going to let us down now?” I shake my head, smiling. Quentin says slowly, “I hate you.”

I smile wider. Mission accomplished. “I hate you, too, fish.”

Sky's POV

Well that was weird. We heard a crash in the kitchen, Jason went to check it out, and then he texted me saying he had to take care of something important. So I left, happy at least that he was sort of my friend again. Now I'm at Bodil40's latest epic jump map, gaping up at four of my friends dangling from the roof. “What the heck?” I ask. They all turn their attention to me.