Chapter 9: EVEN MORE SKYS!?

Sorry for the late update! I went on a two-day vacation and the weekend after that I was just being lazy, playing Sims and watching Pewdiepie be an idiot. So, PLEASE PUT YOUR HANDS TOGETHER FOR... *drum roll*... CHAPTER NINE!

Ch 9: EVEN MORE SKYS?!

Jason's POV

I'm scared.

What if we fail epicly and Evil-Sky wins? What if everyone still believes that Evil-Sky is Sky? Technically, we have no proof, since the real Sky is...

No. Don't think about that, Jason.

I take a deep breath and sneak a glance at Ty. He's not taking any of this well. Maybe he should try what I'm doing and pretend Sky isn't dead, even though he is.

Darn it, Jason!

This is gonna be a long day.

Ty's POV

I have this weird feeling, like maybe I should run back to Seto and beg him to reopen the portal. What if Sky did survive, and we just left him there? But no, he was in the building when the creepers blew up. Sky is gone.

I swallow and look at Mitch and Jerome. Jason is walking behind me. "So, does anyone know where Evil-Sky is?" I ask.

"Not really. I was thinking we'd get a few more friends to help us out, and then we could search for him," Mitch replies.

"What will we do when we find him?" Jason asks, walking faster to catch up to us.

"I don't know. I guess just run him out of town," Jerome replies.

"He deserves to die," I say bitterly. Everyone looks at me with wide eyes. "Sorry," I mumble. "I guess that's a little extreme."

"No," Jason says, "you're right, he deserves it."

"Guys, no, we are not permanently ending someone's life. He definitely deserves it, but..," Mitch trails off.

"If we kill him, then we're just as bad as him," Jerome finishes.

"But Sky got to kill Evil-Ty," I whine. "Plus he blew up the entire evil-dimension!"

"Okay, as for the Evil-Ty thing, that was self-defense. And for the mass-murder explosion thing, he killed himself in the process," Mitch says.

"They were all evil! If he hadn't killed them, they would have kept hurting people! Don't you dare try to say that he was just as bad as them!" Jason shouts.

Everyone is silent until we find the others. Then we explain everything, from the day we chose the wrong Sky in the clone test to a few hours ago when Sky died. Not one person doubts our story, and I'm glad. If one of them had, I probably would have blown a fuse.

"I think Sky – or Evil-Sky – was looking for you guys. He's probably at one of your houses," Quentin says.

"Not my house, I still don't have one," I say.

"So either Jason's, Mitch's, mine, or -" Jerome's phone cuts him off. "One second." He pulls his phone out of his pocket. "Hello-"

It's not on speakerphone, but Seto yells it so loudly that we hear it. "HELP! HE'S HERE!"

"We're coming, Seto!" Jerome shouts.

We all sprint to Seto's house. When we get there, the door is knocked down. "SETO!" I call. There's a crash from one of the bedrooms. I run towards the noise and freeze when I see Seto and Evil-Sky about to have a fight with their magic. Seto's swirls around him in purple wisps, whereas Evil-Sky's is a very dull yellow with strands of crimson red.