Chapter 10: Epilogue

So here it is. The final chapter. EPILOGUE. It's a sad word... Oh well. After this I'll post the bonus chapter and the blurb for the sequel. Enjoy, my beautiful Rulers!

Chapter 10: Epilogue

Sky's POV

"EEK! Guys, help, I flooded the basement!"

Everyone in the team comes running down the stairs. "Not again, Sky!" Mitch says.

I grin sheepishly. "Sorry, but when I try to expand the basement, all the sand drops out of the way and lets the water in."

Jason tries to sigh but ends up laughing. "I'll do the basement," he says, wading through the water to patch up the holes. Everyone else goes upstairs, but I stay down here.

"Hey, Jason," I say.

"Yeah?"

"Do you think Ty would mind if I budderized his house?"

"Uh... I don't think he'd like that as much as you would, Sky."

"Would he mind it?"

"Probably."

"... I'm doing it anyways."

"Um... okay..."

"WOO! BUDDER!" I shout, sprinting up the stairs.

Time Skip

Ah, I worked all night on it, but it's finally done. I replaced every block in Ty's house (which we rebuilt yesterday) with budder. Now the sun is rising, and all that's left to do is wait until Ty wakes up.

"SKY!"

I think he's up.

I watch as Ty thunders our of the house. He wears a beyond-murderous expression, and honestly, it scares me. He looks like Evil-Ty did... No, Sky, shut up, you're trying to prank someone here.

"Sky! What'd you do to my house?" he asks.

"I budderized it?"

He looks really mad. But then his face relaxes and he sighs. "Ya know the other Sky actually talked with squids? Even if you're going to do stupid stuff like this, I'm really glad to have the real Sky back." He steps forward and hugs me. I flinch at the sudden contact. He's not Evil-Ty, Sky, chill out... Ty steps back. "Sorry, dude, forgot," he mumbles.

"What? No! It's fine!" I say. "I'm the one who should be sorry, for mistaking you for Evil-Ty when you first found me in that other dimension! You two are nothing alike!"

Ty smiles. "It's okay. But, I'm sorry to say, I have to get rid of all this budder."

I gasp. "No! Let it live!"

"I'll leave it up for one day, Sky. That's it."

I smile deviously. Ty frowns, raising an eyebrows curiously. "You're not the only one who was visited by the budder fairy," I say. Ty's eyes widen as he realizes what I mean. Before he can say anything, my phone rings. "Hello?"

"SKY!" Mitch shouts. I just laugh.

"What the heck did you do to our houses?" Jerome asks.

"Nothin-" I start to say. Then Ty's phone rings.

"Hello-" he begins. Then:

"WHERE IS SKY AND WHAT DID HE DO WITH ALL MY CHEESE?"

Ty holds the phone away from his ear as Brice screams on the other end.

"Sky!" someone screeches in the distance. Then there's a small explosion from the direction of Seto's house. Seto flies toward us, fuming. "Sky! Some potions aren't meant to be in contact with gold!" he seethes.

I laugh even more as several others call with complaints about their budderized houses.

It's certainly good to be back.