Friday Night Football Games

"The crowd is really packed tonight don't you think?" Betty asked lifting up from the bleachers to pull down her River Vixen cheer skirt once more. It's been A total of three minutes since they walked into the Friday night game and Betty had already pulled her skirt down more then six times already.

"yeah, it is" You let A small smile form out the corner of you lips as you look around and behind Betty in search of Jughead. Jughead never really attended the football games even though his best friends were cheerleaders and his only other boy best friend was the star quarterback "It's just not me" he would say every time they'd ask him the day after the game. This time you finally talked him into it and he agreed to come, only problem now, was that there was no sign of Jughead anywhere.

"Someone you're waiting for?" Veronica asked stepping in front of you, blocking your view but you only look around her. Veronica was wearing her same River Vixen cheer uniform as you and Betty, but unlike you and betty she had her hair in A bun with A River Vixen cheer bow on top.

"Him" you said happily pointing towards the gates, at the gates were Jughead and A few other random students buying tickets. This time A smile was really forming and you found yourself running to hug him, not knowing you were running towards him until you were A few intches away you put your full force into the hug causing Jughead to stumble back almost falling.

"Hey to you too" he smiled wrapping his arms around your neck "Are you surprised I'm here?" he added, Of course you were,Jughead? at A football game? seemed to good to be true you laughed and wrapped your arms around his waist.

"I really am" after untangling your arms from around him you started touching his stomach, back and hair after awhile he started to gave you A confused look. Just as he went to speak you added "Nope not A hologram" you joked backing up before he could playfully push you, and sure enough he tried.

"You'll need me one day" he teased releasing his arm from around your neck and wiping the creases of his eyes. Feeling the tap of someone behind you, you turn around to find Betty and Veronica at your heels.

"Are you trying to keep Jughead all to yourself?" Betty asked slipping under Jughead's arm and giving him A tight hug. Noticing the clock was slowly ticking and the cheerleaders only had two minutes to report to the field you tap both Veronica and Betty and then pointing to the leader board.

"Nice to see you here" Veronica said giving him A quick hug before running to the field, Betty behind her. You stuff your hands into your jacket and stare at the ground, silence filling the area between you and Jughead.

"I should probably get going" You smile, he nods in agreement and heads towards the bleachers with the other fans of the River Vixens. Running to your spot with only three seconds on the board you stand still getting ready to  bring the Vixens out.