Harleys POV

Harley's POV (Harley is Sophie's run away brother, the one that went to his Dad)

God that chick was so hot. I know I’m so bad it’s my sister’s friend but WHO CARES!!! She's fit! I wonder if she's got a boyfriend. Although when has that ever stopped me? NEVER ha!

Her Deep chocolate brown hair is half was down her back and her fringe is swept to one side curving round her face, her body was curved in all the right places, Making her waist look thinner and her breast look bigger! yep no one can argue that babe was FIT!

I guess I have changed and Elly can't stand that, we used to be really good friends and do all the fake marriages and everything together, obviously Sophie enjoyed it as well dressing us up making us do the vows. mine always went like, "I Harley conserta, will promise to marry Elly with all my heart and never go and love another girl I will also never grow up and run away from her." well I broke those vows pretty quick, a lot quicker than I originally wanted but who cares. My life was pretty weird.

Dad left us and turned into a jerk, that’s an understatement he also was constantly drunk! I hated it at first but then I realised that it was to help me! I was never going to get anywhere in life if I thought that everything was going to be brilliantly beautiful and everyone was a really nice person, because the truth is I don’t know a single non-fake person apart from Sophie, maybe it's time for her to learn I’ll be nice to her and teach her that not everyone is good, like my Dad did.

As for never loving another girl that bubble burst like when I was 14years old. Dad was always gone at night going to pubs and stuff and I got lonely so I went to the streets because I saw people there all the time at night, roughly my age mostly a bit older though like 2-3yrs older but I thought that didn’t matter because at least I would have someone to talk to, some sort of entertainment. Little did I know that they were there to get drunk and "make love" to each other. So yeah that didn't end well and from then on it was a trend. go meet up with the boys get tipsy go see the girls get drunk doing drinking games, then take one of the girls back to my place and "have fun"

In the morning would have a headache from the drink and from my Dad hitting me telling me to get up? The girl will have gone and I wouldn't be able to remember which girl it was until the same girl threw herself at me the next night. I think once I managed to get two of them to sleep with me that was good but I was a bit older by then.

Anyway that side tracked from the piont I'm going to make Sophie a better person, her lessons start tommorow!

(TOMORROW)

SOPHIES POV

"good morning"  MY eyes opened to a tall figure with a name called Harley standing above me.

"What do you want?" His eyes narrowed down, his face went from peace to anger in 2 seconds.

"Don't speak to me like that!" He growled, spitting on me at the end of *that*

"why not does it upset the little run away boy? does he expect respect after he leaves us?"

SMACK!  he-h-he HIT ME!  NO ONE HITS ME!   I throw a punch at his jaw but he softens it as his clamps around it.  Standing up I try shouting for mum.

"MU-" A swaety hand clamps over my mouth causing me to gag, I fall to the floor as a force comes to hit the back of my knees.  Harley stands over me a leg on either side of my waist.

"what do you want?" my vioce even sounds scared!

"much better.."  he walks out of my room.

WHAT WAS THAT ABOUT?   one second he's wanting to fit back in, the next he's beating me up!

******

Little did I know that that was just the beggining!

**********************************

Ye a bit of a sick chapter, but I need to get across what Harley is like.

You don’t need to comment on this chapter if you don’t want to! ;) It’s a bit all over the place!!