Harley

Story for today - Wait a sec...he likes me? By loveyouxox

right quick thanx to evilvampiregirl13  she's been great with comments and that!!!!!! 

******************************************************

"Hey Sophie" My jaw dropped. Yes it could go further down, after ripping the door off its hinges.

"Are you going to speak?" I couldn't. His voice was deeper he was bigger more muscular, not the Harley I used to know. "Can I come in?"

I reached for the door to slam it shut, Damn that possibility flew out the window when I broke it.

"ye, I thought about that before I knocked so I quickly loosened the hinges."

"HOW?" I screamed in his face.

"Well I put my had through the letter box and used the grease you left on the door step wh-"

"-NOT ABOUT THAT, HOW COULD YOU RUN AWAY WITH OUT SAYING GOOD BYE THEN JUST TURN UP? CALM?"

"Sophie stop shouting!" my uncle sounded pissed off, but I was far from caring.

"yes uncle sorry uncle." I smiled sweetly at Harley kicked him in the balls, and lifted the door back into place, well sort of.

"MUM HAR-"

"Sophie stop shouting!" My uncle was seriously on thin ice with me.

"SHUT UP! MY LONG LOST BROTHER JUST TURNED UP ON THE DOORSTEP!" I managed to get louder with every word. I pant a little after, that was some serious shouting.

"that’s no excuse" what did he just say that I can’t believe it my uncle just basically said that he didn’t care about my brother turning up on the door step after 7 YEARS!

"HARLEY IS AT THE DOOR!" I ran into the room he was in with my mum and threw myself at him pounding on his chest. "HARLEY YOUR NEPHEW! MY BROTHER, HER SON!" I started sobbing and clung to his t-shirt. Hot tears stung my eyes as they mixed with the eye shadow and mascara.

"MY brother" I almost whispered, looking into his eyes. He seemed unfazed by all this. how could he? how could he? he doesn't care? "YOU DON'T EVEN CARE. YOU DON'T CARE" I ran out the door and upstairs to Elly, she could help, she'll understand. Couldn't she?

*********************************************************************************

Well no one commented on the last chapter :(  Dissapionted....no YEYS!

Was it long enough Jen? or longer?

:)