Ethan

Bang.

The monsters home!

"Hey Haza harold" I called don the stairs not taking my eyes of my computer screen.

"shut up monkey face. when will you get a job?"

"don't need one so won't get one! and monkey face isn't the best insult in the world, just a warning before you go to primary school and get the piss taking out of ya!

"SHUT UP YOUR SO ANNOYING!"  Bad mood!   Not good!

I'll check on him later.

As I try to sneak in his room a little voice sounded.

"ETHAN, don't you dare he's upset!"

busted!  little sister alert.

"hey little sis!" i threw my arm round her shoulder and slowly dragged her away while she was concentrating on taking my arm off her shoulder.  it usually works on girls but for different reasons and a different distraction.  "i'm...i just...you got to help me he's upset and I don't like him upset i get called names!"  lies, all lies!

"you don't really care!"  She glared at me she knew me way to well.  She was kinda cute, her bushy hair that had just been brushed was waving round her face in a mousy/ginger colour, her green eyes glinting, and her caramel skin made her look stunning what ever! A bit like moi!

"Leave him alone!"  she really does like him better than me!! not fair

"do you like him better?  is he a better brother for you?"  she just rolled her eyes.

"boys are so immature! i try defend him and i "like him better", try to defend you and i "like you better!" it's tiring just leave him alone!"  she slowly walked into her room. She's always been the baby bear sleeping in, and going to bed early. 

I creep into the spare room and being the computer geek i am hacked onto his computer using another one. So basically I can watch what he's watching?   make sense?

He had face book up and was typing in Sophie's brother. ODD.  Harley Conserta. That surname is horrible and weird i haven't heard of any surnames like that! 

**********************************************

Does anyone want to comment?  PLEASE??

Whats Ethan going to do??  Leave his brother alone or go and comfort him or maybe even talk to sophie?