How bad?

I walked out of my room unwilling to think about last night.  He didn't do anything except a few hits if I didn't tell him something.  The worst was him wanting to know about Ethan. I don't think I can handle this anymore, I don't want to live with a drunk father and an abusive brother.

I'll run away.  Tell my mum and run, I'll leave a note for Elly.

Scrape up a bit of money from mum selling my gym stuff and sending to me and find a flat or something and a job.

Walking out my room I find my mum on the couch nursing Ethan's neck, while he sleeps.  Tears come flooding to my eyes I can't leave her with him.  Mums strong but there is only so much she will take she is human after all.  Lets just hope he leaves again today.

I use the chance to look over Ethan, His face looked content and as if it was made by a god, his body was a perfect shape but his feet were tiny.  I hate guys with tiny feet they always look like they are going to fall over.  Also if you have Small feet isn't that mean't to mean your dick is small too?

His eyes flickered open and smiled "I knew you would check me out some time, I'm just too irresistible."  

I smiled a weak smile and walked into the kitchen to make some sweet tea.  I heard someone walk out then two masculine arms wrap me up from behind,  I couldn't help but lean my head into his neck and sigh.

"thanks"  I muttered.  

"For what,  cheering up your night by being able to watch me being strangled.  No problem."

I struggled out of his arms as I thought of Harry.   Tears sprung to my eyes and I sat on the nearest seat.

"Why did you ditch him?   He's killed with out you."  He knew I was thinking of his brother.

"It's for the best I didn't want anyone hurting him, and the way my family just keep turning up he will be hurt."  I look down and think about how much Harry must hate me. "he was just a high school boyfriend anyway,  people get over them in weeks, it's the way of life."

He looked at me with pity, an expression I'd never seen Ethan wear before.  "He thought you'd be more than that, I think"

"Ethan, you don't know what will happen to him, or me!  I can't have Harry with me right now and if he thought we'd be together forever then that's just pathetic.  What do you care anyway? You break a girls heart every night."  Tears roll down my cheeks as I exclaim that harry is pathetic.

"Don't lie to me to get rid of me.  Tell me what you really think,  and the girls I hurt arn't as special as you."  he smirked.  "they get over it in a day, they're blond bimbos"

I look at him in disgust. 

"I'm not that bad in bed.  they should be glad they got such a thrilling experience"  He grinned at me knowingly.  He knew he was grossing me out!  I really didn't want to hear these terrible stories.

*************************************************************

I'm trying to get the chapters longer.  I hope this one was better!