Whats Mum gonna do?

"MUM" I sorta whisper slash shout,  She turns round keeping her eyes on the pancakes, when she drags her eyes away she gasps at me.

"what have you done?"  At that piont Harley walks in, he walks past me smiles and goes to the fridge.

"mum she's fine, she got herself into a brother..i mean bother" I glare at Harley, what a dick.

"ok. well lets get some ice on that eye other wise it's going to swell to a melon." Typical mum.

Walking past Harley I swing my fist into his balls "opps sorry harley lost my balance for a minute it must be that black eye you-"  damn his sweaty hands!

"it's alright you'll pay later." He whispered so quietly there was no doubt that only I would hear it.

"come here sophie i need to get that ice on it."

"MUM, Harley threatened me and he was the one that-"

"She hit me in the BALLS what if i cant perform again?" Stupid Brother

"HARLEY to much information, sophie why did you do that?"

"because he was the one that gave me this-"

"I'M GONNA BE LATE" WHY wont he let me finish, o I know because he knows he did wrong.

"Mum can i speak to you privatly?"

"yes just a second darling."  Harley dragged me away from the cooker to the table full of pancakes.

"What" I whispered harshly.  His smug face came back on.

"you know, your not telling mum" IS HE KIDDING ME?

"WTF? I tell mum anything and everthing!" 

"ye well you'd have to tell her you lost your vaginity if you tell her this."

"I haven't lost my vaginity duffass."  then it clicked.  "you wouldn't.  I'm your sister!"

Did his life get this bad?  Did dad do this to him? Whats going on?  Why would he do that? WHY?

"well don't tell her then."  He smirked and ran up the stairs.  Are you kidding me!  ALL day my mind played tricks on me, making me imagine the worst like if i got pregnant and i didn't get an abortion and he came out mucked up or she. What if my mum kicked me out?  What id she didnt believe that it was Harley's?   OMG!  I'm seriously scared.

******************************************************************

Still want Harley Justadiva?????

To Justadiva.

i call you by your real name?? cos this is tiring!!!!