Annoying Grass Stain

Sign of the Times - Harry Styles

As soon as I parked the car outside of the hospital, Isaac and I quickly went to the front desk. Avery, one of Araceli's coworkers, told me Stiles' room number. Giving her a quick thanks, we went to the elevator and pressed the button with the number three. Gripping Isaac's hand nervously, I waited for the elevator to open to the third floor. A ding went off and the doors opened. Running down the hospital halls, we spotted Araceli and Spencer comforting the Sherriff.

"Is he okay? We came as quickly as we could." I stopped next to them.

"Stiles is fine. He was just sleepwalking. He has tests tomorrow, though. If you guys want to come and support him." Sherriff Stilinski tiredly informed us.

"I'll try my best to make it." I walked closer to the Sherriff and placed a hand on his shoulder. "You okay?"

"I'm okay." Sherriff Stilinski smiled softly at me. "Now that Stiles is safe, I'm okay."

"I will most likely be off of work by the time Stiles is getting his tests done. I'll come and visit as well." Araceli stated. "You two need all the support you need."

"Same here. I'll even pick up some food if you guys want." Spencer added. "I know Stiles will most likely want those curly fries."

"But he will have to eat it after the tests. I doubt he's going to be able to eat anything for the scan." Celi notified us.

"Thank you." Sherriff Stilinski sighed, running a tired hand through his short hair. He looked at Isaac and I. "You two better go home and get some rest. School starts in a few hours."

"He's right." Spencer nodded. "C'mon. Let's go home."

"You need to sleep too, Sherriff." Isaac pointed out.

"I will. Now go on, I don't need two more tired delinquents roaming the school's halls in the morning." Sherriff Stilinski chuckled. A smile graced my lips.

"I like to think of ourselves as vigilantes or heroes than delinquents." Isaac shrugged with a smirk.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night, Lahey."

Readjusting the strap of my backpack on my shoulder, I walked through the school halls with a frown. It seems quieter without Stiles running his mouth and making sarcastic comments. Lydia was by my side, her eyes screwing shut every not and then. I tried to ask what was wrong but she simply pushed it away. Scott had told me he would take me to go see Stiles for his tests when it was time to leave so I had to keep an eye on time.

"I just wish we were more help last night." Lydia sighed, staring at the ground.

"I know what you mean." I agreed, tightening my grip on Clint's leash. Even the dog knew something was off. His ears seemed to be flatter and he would sniff and look around the room only to look at the empty seat that Stiles usually occupied. "I wasn't helpful at all last night. At least you had an idea of where he might have been."

"But he wasn't there." Lydia grimaced. "I just gave the Sherriff more disappointment and worry."

"I don't know Lyds. If your banshee senses directed you to Eichen House...maybe there is more to it. You said you were certain Stiles was there, right?" I looked at my friend. She nodded gravely. "Well, what if Stiles thought he was there? Like his state of mind was so convinced he was at the basement in Eichen. That could have made your banshee thing you got going on sense that he was there."

"Maybe." Lydia pursed her lips together. Allison and Isaac walked over to us.

"You ready?" Isaac asked me. I looked at Lydia.