Eerie Motel Place Part 2

Human - Christina Perri

"Well, there goes that." Lydia sighed as we walked to the front desk. This time, I took Clint. The uneasiness of this hotel made me feel sick and anxious, like I was on the brink of an anxiety attack.

"Didn't you two say the sign said one hundred and ninety-eight?" Allison fearfully asked.

"Yeah, why?" I furrowed my eyebrows. Allison pointed to the numbers again. The numbers increased. "Oh. My. God."

"It was one hundred and ninety-eight." Lydia said, looking at the numbers. She turned to face Allison and I. "I swear to God it was one hundred and ninety-eight."

"It was! Why would it go up?" I panicked.

"Okay, what does that mean, that there's been three more suicides?" Allison guessed.

"Or three more are about to happen."

"Last time I saw Scott act like that, was during the full moon." Allison said, wringing her hands from the nerves as she walked toward us. We were in our motel room. Lydia called Stiles to inform him of what we knew.

"Yeah, I know." Stiles agreed. "He was definitely a little off with me too, but actually, it was Boyd who was really off. I watched him put his fist through the vending machine."

"See, it is the motel. Either we need to get out of here right now, or someone," Lydia opened the nightstand drawer and took out the red Bible, "needs to learn how to do an exorcism ASAP, before the werewolves go crazy and kill us."

"Okay, just hold on, all right?" Stiles held up a hand. "What if it's not just the motel? The number in the office wen up by three right?"

"You mean like three sacrifices?" Allison looked at Stiles with her hands on her hips.

"What if this time it's three werewolves?" Stiles asked.

"Scott, Isaac, and Boyd." Allison muttered, drifting her gaze towards me.

"Maybe we were meant to come here." Stiles thought.

"I don't like the sound of that. Like, at all." I mumbled, picking at my nails nervously.

"Exactly! So can we get the hell out of here now?" Lydia waved the Bible, walking over to Stiles, Allison and I. I pushed myself off of the bed when I noticed something sticking out of the Bible. "Please?"

"Wait, hang on." Stiles grabbed the Bible out of Lydia's hand. He opened it up, flipping to where the loose pieces of paper were left in. "Let me see this."

"What is that?" Allison questioned. We all gathered around Stiles to see what it was.

"'Twenty-eight-year-old man hangs himself at the infamous Glen Capri.'" Stiles read a newspaper clipping aloud.  He placed it down onto the bed. Flipping the page of the Bible, he noticed more clippings. Setting the Bible over the bed, he shook it. More clippings fell onto the bed. Looking at each other, we all went to read what they said.

"Oh, no. Look at these two." Lydia grabbed a clipping. "They both mention the room two seventeen. These are probably all the suicides that happened in this room."

"So if every room has a Bible..." Allison trailed off.

"There could be articles in all the rooms." Lydia finished.

"They just had to put the newspaper clippings in the Bible, huh?" I grumbled, crossing my arms. "Way to make it creepier."

"That's a beautiful thing. Most places leave a mint under the pillow." Stiles sarcastically said.  "This one leaves a record of all the horrible deaths that occurred."