FRIENDS

On the way to Ichiraku, the two run into a couple of their classmates. So many eyes and whispering going around.

This seems embarrassing, everyone keeps looking... What are they saying?

Suki widened her eyes as a hot pink tone flushed around her cheeks, finally taking a notice on what's happening. Her fingers were still entwined with Naruto's. She immediately let go as soon as they arrived at the ramen shop.

Oh crap. Why am I blushing? I mean I've never held someone's hand... at least not for that long... and definitely not a boy's hand. Hmph, whatever. It's nothing. I don't know him.

"Oi, Naruto!" Teuchi greeted him with a large smile, already preparing his bowl of miso chashu pork ramen.

Naruto just gave the old man the biggest smile and nodded, excited for his daily afterschool ramen. Pulling Suki in, he sat her right next to him. "What's your favorite ramen?!" the blue-eyed idiot questioned cheerfully receiving his fresh hot bowl.

"I-I'm not sure. I don't go out to eat much. I wouldn't know. I haven't even tried this ramen shop."

"EH!" the boys facial expression went from a definite one hundred to zero. He was in absolute shock once Suki said those words. "Then you must try mine Suki-chan! I'll get you one." He giggled as another bowl came their way.

Suki-chan? Hmm

The two devoured the whole meal within at least two minutes after one sip. The taste of the soup was heavenly and the noodles were perfectly crafted. A true work of God.

"So..." Naruto turned with a cheeky smile, "How was it?!"

Thinking for a split second, Suki nodded her head with a bright smile, showing off her perfectly straight teeth and luscious rosy lips. She was a natural beauty much cherry blossoms. "HAI!" she chuckled before thanking Naruto for the treat.

"Oi, Suki-chan... does this mean we're friends?!"

"BAKA! Of course. I mean you did apologize even after I ignored you... many times so I believe you're worthy of such a position." Suki teased with a slight smirk on her face.

Naruto's emotions were overwhelmed with joy and excitement that he didn't even think about his actions. He grabbed Suki's tiny waist and gave her the biggest bear hug anyone could ever imagine. This was his first actual friend.

"Thank you so much Suki-chan." his voice cracking as he shed happy tears.

"NARUTO!" A blushing brown headed girl said, letting go of his hug. "A shinobi should never cry!"

The two just exchanged smiles before heading out to their homes.