TEAM 7

(ANOTHER EDIT I CREATED FROM ANOTHER EDIT, IT'S TEAM 7!)

(THIS WILL BE A SLIGHTLY LONG CHAPTER)

After everyone passed the graduation test, it was time to form teams. This year's class was an odd number. Teams will include three genins but only one team will include an extra, creating a four man team and an advantage to their upcoming missions. The more the better or the more the harder.

Might Guy (Maito Gai) is the leader of Team Guy which has Rock Lee, Tenten, and Hyūga Neji.

Sarutobi Asuma is the leader of Team 10 which has the Ino-Shika-Chō trio: Yamanaka Ino, Nara Shikamaru, and Akimichi Chōji.

Yūhi Kurenai is the leader of Team 8 which has Inuzuka Kiba and his ninken Akamaru, Hyūga Hinata and Aburame Shino.

Hatake Kakashi is the leader of Team 7 which includes Uzumaki Naruto, Uchicha Sasuke, Haruno Sakura and Katō Suki.

Team 7? I'm with my bestfriend, the Uchicha and the pink haired girl... This should be interesting. But... Uchicha and Senju...

After the announcements, the teams were off to enjoy a break before meeting their jonins later in the afternoon.

Naruto glanced over at Suki who had been secretly looking at the Uchicha.

He looks stubborn... I mean he is or not... I'm not sure... Something odd about this boy

"Suki-chan!" Naruto yelled as Suki turned over to him with a startled reaction, later returning to her calm self.

"Naruto!" the Katō smiled and held both of his hands. "I'm so glad we were teamed up! I don't know how I'll be without you by my side."

NARUTO'S POV

The touch of her soft hands and sleek fingers intertwined with mine, both of them. What's this feeling in my heart? It feels so warm and fuzzy. Suki sure knew how to make me feel better. She was such a pure girl. I enjoy her presence and knowing that she feels the same makes my heart happier than ever.

Shit Naruto, you're frozen! WAKE UP BAKA!

"OI NARUTO!" Suki let go of his hands and waved at his face, "Did you hear me?" she said with a small frown, hoping he'd say something.

Naruto looked up, "You're my bestfriend, dattebayo!"

Suki's frown quickly turned into a cheerful smile followed by a small laugh, "You're mine too!" They both started laughing and simply enjoying each other's company as Sasuke who overheard the conversation gave a slight glare, making a small "tsk" sound. Sasuke was truly annoyed by the affection being shown around, it didn't give him any delight at all. All he was, was pure darkness and emptiness. He didn't bother to even acknowledge his own classmates or attempt to create friendships. Instead he despised them all, especially that Naruto. Sakura was by the corner of the room, admiring that raven boy from afar. She didn't seem to make any effort to come by Naruto and Suki.

They've been stuck in the classroom for hours, waiting for their sensei who was obviously late considering that they were the only genins there.

Naruto started to laugh to himself, "Hehe." The short boy went ahead to pull a little prank on his sensei, placing a chalkboard eraser on top of the door.

Suki rolled her eyes as Sakura scolded him and Sasuke making a comment, "Like a jonin would fall for a stupid booby trap... pft."

The sensei finally made his way to the classroom. Both Suki and Naruto were ready for the reaction. The tall jonin went in and the prank had worked! Giggles were coming from the two as Sakura was apologizing.

"My first impression... I don't like you guys." The grey-haired man bluntly spoke.

The room was in silence, everyone in awe.

4:30 PM

We all went outside with the Sensei, wondering what was going to happen.

"Well, let's begin by introducing ourselves."

We looked at each other with silence until Naruto spoke up and told the Sensei to introduce himself first.

Hatake Kakashi... He really seems suspicious and fairly blunt like me...

After Kakashi's introduction, we started to introduce ourselves to each other. Of course Naruto, the prideful Uzumaki vowed that he would gain the acknowledgement of everyone and surpass the Hokage. Sasuke was next. He talked in seriousness about restoring the Uchicha clan and to kill one specific man. Sakura had trouble getting the words together for her thoughts were clouded with fantasies about the Uchicha but she did admit that she highly disliked Naruto. Suki introduced herself, being a proud Senju, she spoke about her dream of a world with peace and no wars.

"That's enough. Now let's get to the training. Survival training..." the masked man brought out a pair of bells.