TWO BELLS

10 AM

Kakashi Sensei came late, later than the time he told us to be there causing Naruto to be even more irritated as the others just sat around hungry and bored except for Sasuke who was always on alert and extremely quiet. Kakashi started by explaining the test and pointed out two bells. It was a simple explanation yet a difficult task. Weapons and jutsus of any sort were allowed. Before Kakashi even started, he was already being attacked. Of course Naruto, being the idiot, took a bold move and went straight for him. He was already caught by Sensei! Sensei strangled him from behind. This was the power of a jonin. So swift and clean.

"BEGIN!"

Everyone all except for Naruto set out to hide.

"Come here and fight me!" Naruto proudly screamed, underestimating Kakashi or maybe even overestimating himself.

What a BAKA!!!!!

As Naruto charged over to Kakashi, he held out a book, reading to himself. He dodged every single hit coming at him... without a glance!

Before Naruto's last punch, Kakashi Sensei disappeared. He was behind Naruto! He positioned his fingers and instead of performing a jutsu, he yelled the words: "A THOUSAND YEARS OF DEATH!" Naruto jumped in fear and embarrassment, traumatized from the fingers hitting his weak spot. Sasuke, Sakura and Suki just sank in disappointment and realized both boys were idiots.

An hour went by and no one has made a move except for Naruto who attacked continuously, proving that he will become the best shinobi. He used his shadow clones and failed at every attempt. Carelessly Naruto was caught under Sensei's trap. Now it was up to Sasuke, Sakura and Suki.

Sakura was the second to fall under Sensei's trap. She was stuck in a genjutsu. "Of course... so intelligent yet naive." Suki mumbled to herself before switching hideouts. She came across another match.

Watching Sasuke fight from afar, Suki was truly amazed. "That Uchicha boy..." the Senju mumbled. The Kakashi and Sasuke fight was a fierce battle, both showing one of their many talents. Unfortunately, Kakashi was far more experienced and defeated Sasuke.

"Alright." Suki clenched her fists and quickly caught up to Kakashi. She silently moved across the branches above.

Gritting her teeth, she finally made a move. Suki went down and slid her leg across in order to make Kakashi trip. Kakashi obviously avoided the trap and prepared for another match.

"Datō Suki, a direct descendant of the Senju clan..." He stated, impressed.

Suki started to charge, faking a punch to his face as she ran a little pass Sensei, elbowing his back instead. Kakashi was hit but countered the attack in an instant, grabbing Suki's arm before she can think of another move. Wrong choice. Suki used that as an advantage and ran to give him a harsh kick to the face, focusing her chakra on her foot. One single touch and he would be gone. Kakashi's eyes widened as she lifted her leg up, one split second from landing on his cheek. Fortunately, Kakashi dodged it as he let go. The kick landed on the ground and there was a deep hole within. "Just like Tsunade... that Sannin..." he mumbled, getting up.

Little did Kakashi know, that was just a deception. During that split second when he was too focused on the kick and let go of her arm, Suki used it as a chance to grasp the two bells. "And done." Suki smirked as she held up the bells. Kakashi was in shock yet highly impressed. This was the end of the test. Sakura was released from genjutsu, Naruto tied up, and Sasuke just bickering to himself quietly with a mean glare.

"You all failed." Kakashi announced.

Everyone sent devilish glares at Kakashi, eyes screaming "I hate you."

He later explained that the purpose was to test the group's teamwork which ultimately failed. Continuing, he also explained what would happen in a real life situation if they did not cooperate together. Lastly, he gave them another chance. "Don't fail again."

Suki was on the floor, laying down and smirking to herself. Naruto looked over, "Huh? Suki-chan?"

"Yes, Naruto?"

"Why are you smirking?"

Suki held up the prize, dangling them around infront of Naruto. Amazed by her possession of the bells, he broke free to put a huge thumbs up, "Oi Suki-chan! You did it!" He smiled but then frowned, "But it doesn't mean anything if we didn't really pass..." Naruto was right and Suki joined the frown. She gave him a hug to comfort him. "It's ok, we won't fail again." Suku pointed out.

Kakashi watched the two, "You all passed. Starting tomorrow, this will be your team. Team 7." He announced before leaving.