THE NIGHT BEFORE

After Kakashi Sensei's brief explanation of their "passing to FINALLY become a genin" test, everyone was off to go home. That night,  Naruto endlessly trained to improve his skills.

11:23 PM

I wonder how Naruto is doing... Hm, maybe I should quickly sneak out to see him before the day begins! and have a late nght night snack to fill us up since we're skipping breakfast... ramen!

Suki grabbed swiftly came down to the kitchen and grabbed two boxes of instant ramen with chopsticks before heading out the door. She came as fast as she could to Naruto's apartment and climbed to his open window. Peeking through, Naruto was too focused on his training. This was the perfect time to scare the boy! Tiptoeing into the room, she stood right behind him.

"KAKASHI SENSEI!" Naruto yelled at the figure, wiping the sweat off of his face.

Suki slowly tapped Naruto's shoulder while calling out "Naaaaruuuutooooo" in a raspy voice enough to give chills to the blonde.

"AHHHHHHH" Naruto screamed without turning one bit, hiding himself within the sheets.

A loud burst of laughter went off as soon as he covered himself.

"Oi, Naruto! It's just me." the brunette smiled sitting on his bed, leaning towards his covered face.

Naruto took a small peek before completely removing the sheets from himself. The blonde boy was blushing due to how close their faces were. Suki seemed to notice his red cheeks.

"What's wrong Naruto?" She furrowed her eyebrows and tilted her head to the side, getting closer to him. Naruto's body temperature got warmer as Suki's face moved towards his. She pulled back and poked his cheeks, "NARUTO-KUN!"

Shaking his head, he gave a smile and scratched his head, "I knew that, dattebayo!"

"Mmmm... hmmmmm..." Suki muttered, "So how was the training!? You seem tired, Naruto-kun."

He jumped up giving his prideful statement, "Ah! I'm ready for it, I got this. I'll be the Hokage soon enough, dattebayo!"

"Good because I wouldn't want to save you! Plus I brought some ramen for us before we sleep." she brought out the instant cups and went over to his kitchen to prepare them. "So... what jutsu's are you going to use? What are the strategies?!"

"I... You'll see tomorrow!"

The two took their time to savor the tastes of the ramen for it was their last meal until tomorrow afternoon or night, depending on their test.

"Mmm..." mumbled the two as they finished, wiping away the excess on their lips.

Suki looked over at Naruto, eyes wide open before scrunching her face to let out a giggle. "Naruto-kun..."

Naruto looked over at the brunette with confusion. "Eh?"

The girl went over to him. Her hand moving towards his face as her face got just as close.

NARUTO'S POV

I-Is this it?! A KISS? OI WAIT! I DON'T KNOW HOW! STOP TURNING RED AND DO IT BAKA! NO DON'T! YOU DON'T KNOW HOW! CALM DOWN! AAAAAAHHHHH!

"There you go, all done." Suki tilted her head after cleaning Naruto's face. "You forgot some soup around your lips, baka."

Naruto sighed in relief and grumbled. The boy sure wanted a kiss but he wasn't prepared at all. Athough he did kiss Sasuke, he wasn't ready to kiss a CUTE girl on purpose.

"Alright, Naruto! I have to get going now and get some rest!"

"See you tomorrow, Suki-chan! Goodni-"

Suki cut him off and gave the blonde a kiss... but to the cheek and hugged him, "Goodluck and goodnight." before leaving quickly.

"Y-You too... Suki-chan." he smiled, touching his cheek.

NARUTO'S POV

SUKI-CHAN! SUKI-CHAN! SUKI-CHAN! GAVE ME A KISS! OI, NOW I HAVE TO PROVE THAT I CAN DO IT! I'LL TRAIN TIL DAYLIGHT! YOU'LL SEE, DATTEBAYO! SUUUUUUKI-CHAAAAN!