Chapter Twenty Two: Settle

WARNING: SMUT AHEAD

Maxx's POV

Kody just said he thought he loved me. Isn't it a little soon? He met me 2 years ago. Okay, so maybe it wasn't too soon. 2 years is a very long time! This is me, realizing that no matter how good or bad of a decision I think this is I'm going to go for it.

He's sure and I'm sure about our relationship and I couldn't ask for anything more. I grin up at him and an overwhelming feeling of relief flushes over me. I can choose what I want. I'm making my own decisions and I'm happy with the ones that I'm making.

I feel his hand grasp mine and pull me out of the pool.

We run hand in hand upstairs giggling and kissing between breaths.

He pushes me down gently and I raised a curious brow.

"What're you comfortable with?" He asks me sweetly.

I feel my face heat up.

"Um...well, I hope you know this isn't my first time..." I ramble and he cuts me off with a kiss.

"It's mine." He says sheepishly.

"I'm comfortable with anything really, hold back on the kinky stuff though." I wink.

"Darn." He teases hovering over me.

I laugh and my hair falls in front of my face. Kody sweeps it away running his fingers gently through my hair.

He leans down, pressed himself close and kisses me with ferocity causing an unmistakable feeling in my lower area.

He moves confidently kissing me down my neck running his fingers down my back as I sit up.

He looks at me lustfully and grabs my ass and locking his lips with mine causing me to squeak. It felt passionate and caring at the same time. As if a lever was switched on, the good boy next door was gone.

He clutches my ass massaging through my swim trunks that had caused the bed to get a little wet. Not because of me, but because of the trunks.

I let out a moan into his mouth and he smirks biting my lip causing it to grow in my throat. His hand travels down south as he massages the other side of me. My breath hitches with excitement and then as he starts to work me my face grows hot as I hum, wanting more. He stops all of a sudden drawing me close. I frown and he smirks.

"Can we lose the trunks?" He asks sweetly in my ear.

I blush having never been called babe before. It was always another name not correlating whatsoever to mine.

"Mhm." I hum nodding my head biting my lip.

Kody carefully takes off my swim trunks tossing them aside as he views all of me. I turn away with embarrassment.

He turns my chin encapsulating me in a kiss.

"Look at me." Kody purrs. He trails his tongue down my body causing me to shiver with delight. He places his warm hand on my thigh caressing me as heat increases. I bite my lip as I look at him.