Chapter 12

Taehyung p.o.v.

Sigh. Yoongi hyung really do know everything huh? He is really smart although full of swag.

Flashback

I was about to ask Yoongi hyung to help me to produce a song. I knew we were in a hiatus but I wanted to continue making songs.

I was about to open the door when I realized it was already opened but not to large. I was about to speak but I heard him talking to himself,

"Kim Taehyung and Lee Ann. I will make sure you guys become the best couple."

My face went red and I went back to my room. I closed the door and went to sleep.

Flashback ended

You see, I don't really know if I like Ann or not. But every time I saw her, I have butterfly feelings in my stomach. When she smiles, I smile. And when she cried, I felt sad and wanted to cry with her.

"Ya! Taehyung ah! Wake up you lazy dumbass!! Jin hyung is calling everyone to breakfast and after that we will have a meeting with Ann!!"

Namjoon hyung shouted interupting my thoughts.

Why do we have a meeting with Ann? She must not be involved.......right?

I stood up and brushed my teeth and combed my hair. I went to the dining table and saw everyone there except for Yoongi hyung.

I wonder where he is.

I sat down and ate together with the others. I saw Ann eating quietly beside me while thinking by herself. I wonder why.

We finished eating breakfast and Jin eomma washed the dishes with Jinyoung eomma's help.

"Ok! Let us proceed with the meeting!!" Suho hyung said.

We all went to the third floor and unlike usual, Ann was walking with Yoongi hyung, not with me. I felt strange that Ann didn't say a word to me. Is she mad? Or is she avoiding me?

Suho hyung pulled down the ladder and I went up after Baekhyun hyung. I sat next to Baekhyun hyung since Ann was beside Yoongi hyung and Jackson hyung.

"Today, our meeting will be about our underworld activities, but the mission is made by Ann and Suga." Suho hyung said.

Everyone looked surprised and I was surprised as well.

"Ok so our mission is to kill Ann's mother." Suga hyung explained.

The rest were wide eyed and some gasped. I was beyond shocked. Ann looked neutral, not giving any response.

"Wow. Ann, are you sure? She is your mother after all-" Taecyeon hyung was cutted by Ann.

"She was never my mother and never will be." she said in an icy cold tone and hard stare.

I wonder what made her change so much. She was sweet yesterday and today, she became an icy cold killer.

"I will leave the planning to the group but under one condition." she said.

"And what is that?" JB hyung asked.

"I will be the one who kill my mother and no one may be there when I kill her except," she turned to me with loving eyes. "except Taehyung oppa."

The others turned to me. I wonder why she became loving to me. And why am I the only one allowed to watch the kill? I wonder too much today. Sigh.

"But why V?" Baekhyun hyung asked. I was surprised since Baekhyun hyung speaks little to people he isn't close with.

"Because he is the closest person I know here. And he is my special person in my life and in this mission." she replied.

The rest nodded.

"Do you accept this condition V?" Suho hyung asked.

I looked at Ann and saw her pleading eyes. I can't say no to that. "I accept."

The rest nodded except Jackson hyung. He was glaring furiously towards me. I guess he is jealous.

"Very well, let us start with the planning." Suho hyung said.

The EXO hyungs are the ones who made the plan because they were the skilled ones with intelligence and swiftness in logic.

Someone's p.o.v.

I caught a big fish. Let me help you what happened until I can catch this big fish.

Flashback

Last night

I was hiding behind a tree at BTS's dorm. I saw that girl jumped down of her room and didn't close the window.

I jumped towards the window and went out of her bedroom. I saw a square shaped thing at the ceiling so I grabbed it. I went up and closed the stairs again. I flicked the power switch and saw that this was the main office of BEG2.

I decided to hide here until tomorrow night.

Today

I heard their plans and even figured out the girl's home address. Now I need to go out. And call Hoshi hyung. He is going to love this information.

We will make sure that girl doesn't kill her mother and....

That she will be dead.