Chapter 19

V p.o.v.

I turned around and looked at the girl I thought whom I will never interact with again.

She smiled while looking at me.

I walked towards her and hugged her and cry again. This time, Ann cried together with me. She said sorry over and over. I cupped her cheeks and kissed her and she responded quickly.

I was so happy and Ann seemed so too.

"Hyungs!! Maknaes!! Ppalli nawa!! Ann is awake!!" I shouted.

In an instant, the whole BEG2 went inside.

"ANN!!!!" they shouted together.

She laughed. "Hi oppas! Sorry to worry you."

"Thank God you are alive!! I can't miss the chance of my son getting married to you!!" Jin hyung said. Jinyoung and DO hyung nodded as well.

I and Ann blushed and refused eye contact with each other.

At least now we are complete. Though I want to ask her some questions.

"Hey Ann. I want to ask you some questions. Do you mind?" I asked.

She shook her head signalling a no.

"On the day we announced our hiatus. Why was Hoseok hyung's favorite vase broken?" I asked.

She looked hesitant but then answered. "Someone broke into the dorm since I forgot to close the back door after looking to the backyard. Now I know that someone is Vernon. He panicked I guess and he dropped Hoseok oppa's favorite vase."

The rest nodded taking in the information.

"Thanks Ann. Second, did you know Seventeen and your mom are allied?"

"No. I didn't know until that Hoshi guy stabbed me. He was the one whom beated me up in the gang anyways."

"Third, do you want to live with us?"

Ann seemed to be thinking. "I want to but if I am a burden, I can live at my old house and work for a living. Since you guys will continue your jobs right?"

I looked over to Suho hyung.

"Ann, we have disbanded our group when you were in a coma. We will live as a gang in the street. That is why V asked you whether you want to live with us or not. Because it will be dangerous." Suho hyung said.

"You all have disbanded your groups?"

We all nodded.

"What do you say Ann?" I asked.

She nodded. "I'm in."

A few days later

Ann p.o.v.

I was released from the hospital and I got fresh air. I was happy since my life is now free. I can do whatever I want.

And what I want is to live with BEG2 and be a couple with V oppa. I love him so much and I know he loves me too.

Who waits for you a whole week not eating and not showering as well as not resting for a girl they don't love?

I saw V oppa near the Ferrari I wanted to ride on so bad.

I ran towards him and he noticed me and smiled. We kissed and he said "Hi Ann. I knew you wanted to try this car so I thought I should give you a ride."

I nodded with eagerness and he chuckled.

"Get in then." he opened the door for me and I went in and he closed it.

He went to the driver's seat and closed the door.

Throughout the trip we talked and laughed about stuffs and catch up on each other.

We arrived at the dorm and saw Suho hyung waiting for us. His face looks so pale.

"Ann, hurry up go to the meeting room. There is someone who wants to meet you."

I nodded and went upstairs with V oppa.

We arrjved the meeting room and saw everybody there and an old man with a suit looking at me. I don't know who he is but he looked familiar.

"Hey Ann, I and JB have something to tell you. We wanted to tell you earlier but we thought this is the best time." Namjoon oppa said. JB nodded.

The old man came towards me and hugged me. I stood there, frozen, not knowing what to do.

"Aigoo....you have grown into a really beautiful girl my daughter." he said while smiling.

I was shocked. "A-appa?"

He nodded.

"But you died in the c-car accident."

"I faked my death Ann. To get away from your sick mother. JB and Namjoon here helped me with doing it. Don't blame them. I told them to not tell you."

"It's okay appa. As long as you are here. That is what matters." I said and hugged him.

"Who is this young man beside you?" he asked.

"Appa, this is my boyfriend, Kim Taehyung named V. V, this is my dad."

They shook hands and my dad said, "Nice to meet you. Take care of my daughter."

"Yes sir I will."

"I will leave for now. I will come and visit once or twice. It was nice seeing you and Joshua. Too bad Joseph didn't make it. And this is my present for you Ann. It is kind of late but this was your mother's before she went crazy."

He handed me a box and I opened it. There was a necklace and inside it on the left is a picture of mom and dad. On the right it was me, Joshua, and Joseph.

"Thanks dad."

He nodded and he went away.

V smiled. "Do you want to share one room with me from now on?"

I smiled back. "Sure oppa."

"I ship you guys but hyung, if you hurt her, you are dead." Jungkook/Joshua oppa said.

"Yea right. Never will happen in my entire life." V oppa said.

EXO and 2PM crowded me and said, "Let's get to know each other better. Let's be friends."

I laughed at how they recited the two sentences. "Of course oppas."

"After all BEG2 is now my family. A family I treasure the most and a family I can trust."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n

Next chapter is the last chapter. I don't know if I will have a sequel or a second book of this story.

Hope you enjoyed the ride. I thank the readers who journeyed with me throughout this story.

Please forgive me if I did something wrong or unpleasant to you.

Saranghae,
Author-nim