25th of January

Three full days had passed since he left the hospital and he hadn't heard from Josh in days. Not a text, not a call, not even a letter delivered by a medieval carrier pigeon.

He sat against the wall for hours, thinking of what he can write about, with so much going on, he decided to make it about Josh.

'Won't you torture someone else's sleep?' he wrote.. all the dreams he's had about Josh since he left were leaving him waking in a cold sweat, tears in his eyes.

He stared at the wall across from him.. and began flicking through his notebook once more. He opened the pages where he wrote 'Blasphemy' and once more began reading out the lyrics to himself. 'Don't know.. where I should. go, and the.. tears and.. the fears.. begin to.. multiply..' He flicked back to the page where he was writing the song he was currently pondering, and began to write down the first lyrics of 'Blasphemy', remembering what he was going through when he first wrote that song.

'I start to part two halves of my heart in the dark and I,

Don't know where I should go, and the tears and the fears.. begin to multiply

Taking time in a simple place

In my bed where my head rests on a pillowcase

And it's said that a wars led but I forget that

I let another day go by

I want to be afraid, but it seems that these days

I'm caught underwater, and I'm falling farther, my hearts getting harder, I'm calling my father

Am I screaming to an empty sky?

Empty sky, no way that's me, 'cause one half of my heart is free

Empty sky no way that's me

'Cause the other half of my hearts asleep.'