Chapter 5

Dear diary,

Is there a mute button for Jenna? I need to find it. Soon.

***

Jenna lightly bumped her shoulder against Victoria's, a small smile on her face. "Since you're gay, does that mean I get to make gay jokes?"

Victoria groaned, "No."

"But...you're my lesbro."

Victoria dropped her books in the middle of the hall, turned around, and walked out of the school.

***

They were sitting at their usual table, Victoria was playing on her phone and Jenna was writing something down in her journal.

Jenna put her pencil down and let out a small cough, trying to get Victoria's attention. Victoria ignored it.

She coughed again. Victoria's grip on her phone tightened.

She coughed louder this time. Victoria finally looked up. 

"What do you want?" She growled out.

"You wanna hear a joke?" Jenna smiled at her.

"No."

"Too bad. What do lesbians cook for dinner?"

"Please don't do this to me."

"They don't cook, they just eat out!"

"We aren't friends anymore. Even better, I don't know you." Victoria stood up and walked out of the cafeteria, a laughing Jenna walking after her.

***

"Just one more joke. One more."

"Fine," Victoria crossed her arms,  "One more."

Jenna smiled and pulled out her journal. After flipping through several pages, she finally stopped and began to read out the joke, "How do you cure a lesbian with a sore throat?"

"You give her LGBTea."

"You give her LGBT-- FUCK! How did you know that one?!"

"For once," Victoria looked off into the distance, striking a heroic pose, "I studied."

"You just had Lily look it up for you, huh?"

Victoria looked back at Jenna, "...Yeah."

"Since you ruined my joke, I'm just gonna tell you another one."

"Fuck me gently with a chainsaw."

"That's Lily's job."

***

"Victoria!" Victoria stopped walking, waiting for Jenna to catch up to her.

Jenna grabbed Victoria's shoulder, slightly out of breath, "I've...got a...joke...for you..."

"I'd rather die."

"Fuck...you," She straightened herself before pulling out a blue custard. It looked absolutely disgusting. "I hope you're hungry, I brought my specialty: Blue is the Warmest Custard."

"That looks like it could kill me."

"I tried to put all my gayness in it. Seeing as how I'm straight...it didn't work out."

"Obviously."

***

Dear diary,

I ate the custard. I'm not going to school tomorrow. Call Lily for me, tell her that Jenna's cooking sucks.

Send help.