Bee F**ked the Prime's Daughter (From 22 Jump Street) Lemon

Warning: There will be swear words and some steamy romance
Bumblebee always had very strong feelings for Optimus Prime's daughter Starlight and it turned out the she even had strong feelings for him and they have been seeing each other in secret. They didn't want anybody at the base to know about them being together especially Optimus because Bumblebee knew what would happen if he found out about him dating his daughter. However, the only autobot and human that knew about Bumblebee and Starlight being an item were Smokescreen and Raphael. One night, while Optimus and Bulkhead were on patrol, Arcee, Wheeljack, Bumblebee, Starlight and Smokescreen were in their berth rooms recharging. However, Starlight was wide awake and couldn't sleep at all. She got up and walked over to Bumblebee's room and gently shook him to wake him up.

Bumblebee: (groans) Starlight. What are you doing here?

Starlight: I couldn't sleep. I couldn't sleep at all.

Bumblebee: Aww. Come here my lovely femme. You can sleep with me.

Starlight climbs into bed with Bumblebee and he wrapped his muscular arms around his femme and kissed her forehelm. She smiled and kissed his lips and then the kissed turned into a passionate one. Then he got on top of her and started to kiss her helm, lips, neck cables and started to go down south with his kisses. Starlight smiled and they kissed each other on the lips and then he positioned himself between her legs.

Bumblebee: Are you sure you want to do this sweets spark?

Starlight: (nods helm) Yes babe. I'm positive.

Bumblebee: (sigh) Alright. I'm going in.

Bumblebee's member then came out and BAM! He went in. Starlight moaned silently so that she wouldn't wake up anybody up from their recharge. Bumblebee's hips kept swinging back and forth and he left kisses on her neck cables.

Starlight: (groans softly) Bumblebee, faster. Faster.

Bumblebee: Your wish is my command my princess.

He began to speed it up a little bit. Bumblebee and Starlight were enjoying every single minute of the sex that they were having. They both groaned silently so that they wouldn't wake up anybody.

Bumblebee: (groans) I'm so close baby. I'm so close.

He finally hit the spot and came to a stop and slid his member out of Starlight and collapsed right next her and they cuddled next to each other and Bumblebee planted a kiss on her helm and she smiled and they kissed each other.

Bumblebee: (softly) That was incredible.

Starlight: Yeah it was. You were incredible Bee.

Bumblebee: Thanks. So were you my princess.

Starlight: Thanks. I love you.

Bumblebee: I love you too my princess.

Then they kissed each other one more time and then Starlight got up off the bed and walked towards the door.

Bumblebee: Where are you going sweet spark?

Starlight: Back to my berth room

Bumblebee: Aaaawwwww

Starlight: I know. I wish I could sleep with you tonight baby. But you know that Dad would kill us both if he saw us together and would probably give us a long ass lecture about it.

Bumblebee: Good point. Good point there Starlight.

Starlight looked at him and smiled. Bumblebee smiled back.