Friends Become Lovers

Warning: This one contains some curse words, sex and some violence. Just wanted to let you all know that. So in this one, Elita One is engaged to Optimus Prime's second in command Ultra Magnus. However, he's very abusive to her and no matter how hard she tries to escape from Magnus, she feels like she can't. However, a certain mech and best friend comes to Elita's rescue. That mech was Optimus Prime. Then they start to fall in love with each other. Read on to find out what happens next in this chapter.
.....................................................
On Cybertron:

Elita One: ULTRA MAGNUS STOP PLEASE! YOU'RE HURTING ME! WHY DO YOU KEEP DOING THIS TO ME? YOU NEVER WERE LIKE THIS BEFORE THE WAR BROKE OUT!

Before Elita could get up, Ultra Magnus smacked her on the face with his right servo and she went down again. She looked up at the angry mech with tears in her optics.

Ultra Magnus: SHUT UP YOU STUPID BITCH! JUST SHUT UP YOU STUPID PATHETIC EXCUSE OF A SPARK MATE!

Then he punches Elita in the jaw and that sent her flying to the ground. She laid there for a moment, breathing heavily and wiped off some of the energon that was streaming down to her chin. Ultra Magnus's look changes to a worried and horrified look on his face and he ran to Elita to help her get back on her feet.

Ultra Magnus: Elita, I'm s-"

Elita One: DON'T TOUCH ME!

Ultra Magnus: Baby, please.

Elita One: NO! STAY AWAY FROM ME!

She then transforms into her vehicle mode and sped off leaving Ultra Magnus behind. She arrived at the well of allsparks, transformed into her regular mode, knelt down beside the well of allsparks and cried. Elita couldn't take the pain anymore. She couldn't take the physical and verbal abuse from Ultra Magnus anymore. She was done. She wanted her life to be over. She stood at the edge of the well of allsparks, turned around and closed her optics.

????: ELITA ONE NO!"

Elita fell backwards off of the edge of the well of allsparks 'till all of a sudden she felt someone's servo grab hers. She looked up to see a blue and red mech holding onto her hand and she immediately realized who the mech was. It was the leader of the autobots and her best friend Optimus Prime. He pulled her up safely to the edge of the well of allsparks and he and Elita hugged each other tightly.

Elita One (sobbing): I'm sorry Op-timus. I-I just....couldn't t-take it any-more. I just c-couldn't.

Optimus: Shhhh. It's alright. Shhh. I'm here. I'm here.

They both continued to hug each other and Optimus whispered comforting words into Elita's audio receptors to let her know that everything was going to be alright.

Optimus: Is it Ultra Magnus again?

Elita didn't say anything. She just looked at Optimus and nodded her helm up and down. Then he noticed the most recent scratches that she got on her body and sighed.

Elita: I'm done with him Optimus. I just can't stand being with a mech like him. I thought that he was the right one for me. But I was wrong. He isn't. I just wish that there was a mech out there who is kind, strong, courageous, caring, loving and-

She got cut off when Optimus pressed his lips on hers and pulled her into a passionate kiss. Elita was surprised at first but surrendered to the kiss and they both continued to kiss each other passionately. They then both pulled away for a minute to catch their breaths and they both looked at each other and smiled.