Lullaby

This next one is going to be a bit of a tear jerker. It's about Optimus and his daughter named Kira and he would sing a lullaby to her every night before she went to sleep. Warning: Have tissues ready.

8 years earlier at base when Kira was a sparkling:

Kira, Miko, Jack and Raf were all sitting down on the floor at the base having a Disney movie marathon night. They just got done watching the eighth Disney movie which was "Moana," Kira's favorite Disney movie.

Kira: That was a good one. What movie should we watch next?

Raf: How about "Frozen?"

Jack: We've already watched that one Raf.

Raf: Oh yeah. Duh.

Miko: How about "The Haunted Mansion?"

Kira: Miko, you know I don't like those types of movies. They scare me.

Miko: Oh yeah. That's right.

Jack: How about "Zootopia?"

Raf, Miko and Kira: Ok.

Jack puts "Zootopia" into the DVD player and they sat down and started to watch it. Then hours later, Kira's father, the great autobot leader Optimus Prime, Arcee, Ratchet, Bulkhead and Bumblebee came into the main room of the base and looked at the children.

Optimus: Ok Miko, Raf and Jack. It's time for you all to go to your homes to get some sleep.

Kira, Miko, Jack and Raf: Aaaawwww.

Raf, Miko and Jack: Ok.

Kira (giggles): Don't worry guys. We'll see each other tomorrow.

Miko: Yep. We sure will. Well, I'll see you guys tomorrow. Bye.

Jack: See you all tomorrow.

Raf: Later.

Kira: Goodbye you guys.

Then the kids got on their bots and off they went to their homes. Then Kira yawned and started to rub her optics.

Optimus (chuckles softly): Alright my little precious princess. Let's get you to bed sweet spark.

Kira (yawns): Ok Daddy.

Then Optimus picked Kira up and carried her to her berth room while cradling her in his big muscular arms. Then he entered into her room, placed her on her berth, kissed her head and smiled at his sleeping sparkling.

Optimus: Goodnight my little one.

Then Optimus got up and started to make his way to the door.

Kira (softly): Daddy?

Optimus: Yes Kira?

Kira: Will you sing for me please?

Optimus (chuckles softly): Of course sweet spark.

Optimus walked back towards his daughter, sat back down on her berth and and started to sing her favorite lullaby which was "Flashlight" by Jessie J but he was singing his version of that song.

Optimus: When tomorrow comes, I'll be here with you to play, love and protect you. When tomorrow comes, tomorrow comes, tomorrow comes. And if you're on your own, look up to the sky. If you're in the dark, find hope and you will fly and you'll remember, you'll remember, you'll remember this song. You've got all you need when you've got her and I. Look around child. You'll see a sweet life. And if you're stuck in the dark, we'll be your flashlight to help you get, help you get through the night. Can't stop your spark when we shine it in your eyes. Kira, it'll be a sweet life. If you're stuck in the dark, we'll be your flashlight to help you get, help you get through the night. We'll be your flashlight. We'll be your flashlight. We'll be your flashlight. We'll be your flashlight. (Kisses Kira's helm) Goodnight sweet spark. Your mother Elita1 and I love you.