[1] vacation

I see my best friend Jacob standing at the front door, greeting me.

This is Jacob:

"Come in." I say and we go upstairs in my room. We sit on my bed and I grab the bag of chips I was eating."Ali, guess what!" Jacob smiles and looks at me excitedly. "What?" I ask curiously.

"My family is going on vacation for a month or two until school starts and my parents wanna know if you can come with." He smiles big. "I have to ask my dad first." I scratch my head."You need to ask dad for what?" My big brother walks in."Oh hi Tyler." I smile at him.

"My parents wanna know if Alison can go on vacay with us until school starts." Jacob tells my brother simply. "Ah okay." Ty says and hugs me."I'm going out.","With who?" I wiggle my eyebrows.

"Talia." He smiles big and looks down."I knew you liked her." I giggle."Shut up! I'll see you later lil sis,good luck with dad." He leaves the room."Let's go,I gotta go ask my dad if I can go." I stand up and walk out of the room, Jacob follows after.

We go to the kitchen where my dad is."Hey, um dad?" I sit at the counter."Yes sweetie?" He smiles and looks at me. Jacob sits next to me and smiles."Jacobs parents were planning on going on vacation for a month or two and they um...invited me to go...I just wanted to know if I could go." I blurt out.

"Where is it gonna be?" He asks."Malibu;California, Sir." Jacob says."Then you can go Ali." He says."Look Jacobs parents will be th- wait really!?" I stand up and run to my dad.

"Yes really, I don't want you to stay in the house all summer and I trust Jacob's parents." He says. I hug him tightly. "Thank you so much dad.","Mhm, when are you guys going?" He asks.

"In a week, Sir." Jacob smiles."Okay good, I want to spend time with you this week before you go." He tells me sternly."Okay dad." I smile."Well you guys can go back upstairs, I'll call you guys down when it's time for dinner." He says and we go upstairs.

As Time passes, Jacob and I just keep talking about how school wasn't that bad but not good either and girls that Jacob thought were cute and boys that I thought were cute."You used to have a crush on Oliver Mascabits!?" Jacob asks surprised.

"Surprisingly yes but I realized I never really liked him, it was his looks that made me think I liked him but really I found out he was a huge jerk." I giggle and He laughs."Wow, I'm surprised you didn't know that he was a complete jerkface." He shakes his head.

"Dinner!" My dad shouts from downstairs."Yay food, Let's goo." I walk downstairs and Jacob follows."It smells sooo good." Jacob says and sniffs the air."Yeah it really does." We walk into the kitchen.

"Hey, I made your favorite, Chicken Alfredo." He smiles and serves the food on plates. Jacob and I sit at the counter."Thanks dad." I smile."You are welcome honey." He smiles and puts the plates in front of us.

"Thank you Mr.Hills." Jacob smiles."Mhm." He smiles and leaves the kitchen. We eat and talk about a lot of stuff.

****

"Thanks again for dinner Mr.Hills,I really appreciate it." Jacob smiles and walks to the door. A car pools up and honks."Well that's my mom,bye Ali see you on Tuesday!" He leaves.We got out of school today and I'm so happy cause we're going to be seniors next year yay.

I go upstairs in my room and I grab my sketchbook. I think of something and start drawing,I draw a lonely girl sitting on a sidewalk with her head down.

****
I finish drawing and decide to put the sketch book down. I put it on my night stand and look up at the ceiling. I really can't wait until I go, I'm really excited. I should start packing my stuff just to get ready.

The door downstairs opens and I hear someone walk up the stairs. It's probably Tyler. I stand up and Tyler comes in."How was your 'date' Ty?" I ask

"It was great actually, I asked her out for real and she said yes." He smiles proudly."Oh my gosh good job!" I hug him."Yeah I know." He smiles.

Tyler, my big brother he just graduated and he likes to dance."Wanna help me pack?" I ask and grab two suitcases."Sure." He puts stuff in one suitcase.

We pack some of the stuff I'm gonna need for a month or two."I see dad said yes." He says."Yup, he did." I grab my lap top and sit on my bed."Ah well I'm tired, I'm gonna get some sleep night little sis." He smiles

"Okay night Ty." I smile and he leaves. I put my hair up in a ponytail and let strand of hair out. I turn my lap top on and go on skype,I see Jacobs online. I video call him and he answers.

"Hey Ali! I can't wait until Tuesday! There's someone I want you to meet again." He says happily."Me too! I already packed so I'm ready." I say."Oh great me too." He says."So did you tell your parents?" I ask

"I did indeed there happy you can come." He looks at his screen."Hey Ali,lights out." My dad pokes his head in."Okay dad." I smile and he closes the door."I see you have to go?" He sighs

"Yea sorry, bye bestie." I wave goodbye and hang up the video call. I close my lap top and put it to the side,I get under my covers and turn off my lamp.

I cuddle with my big teddy bear that I got from Jacob for are 9th year bestie anniversary,are 12th year bestie anniversary is in September. My eyes start to close and I fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Just a little heads up the next chapter is gonna skip to Tuesday.

Love You Guys!

Byeeee!

<3

-kotah🌸