(bonus chapter)

"I love you, Jacob Butler.","And I love you, Alison Hills." He tells me looking deep into my eyes and we share a passionate kiss. I notice a mopey Austin in the corner of my eye and frown pointing him out to Jacob."What's wrong with your cousin?" He shrugs looking over at him."He'll be fine, he just has a little crush on you." I turn to look at my boyfriend, shocked."But how?","Because you're beautiful and amazing, who wouldn't like you? Watch, by the end of this summer every guy will be on you again like last year, no lie." I roll my eyes at him, pushing him away jokingly and walk out of the kitchen into the living room sitting down next to a quiet Austin.

"Hey Austin." He looks over at me and smiles, he opens his mouth to greet me but stops when he see's Jacob. Austin sits back keeping his eyes on the TV and I frown, I look up to see Jacob looking down on me but he quickly sits beside me and I shake my head. He lips,"what?" confused. "I want to talk to him alone, okay? now goo" I whisper to Jacob and he kisses me on the cheek before standing up and heading upstairs."Soo Austin, how are you doing? I haven't seen you almost half of the summer in this house."

He looks over at me with an unreadable expression on his face. "Yea." I nod looking down as I play with my fingers. "I don't like it, I don't understand it." He randomly states which makes me look at him, he stands up almost abruptly and my gaze follows him, standing in front of me now. "It's not fair! I told you how I felt and you just forgot about it, you act surprised in front everyone else when they tell you but you just act like you care but you don't. You chose Jacob, your best friend! It's just not fair!" He finishes screaming, he stops for a second before running to the front door opening it quickly and slamming it shut behind him. I take a deep breath before standing up and following behind him, I open the front door and don't see any sight of him, I close the door and run off the porch. I look left and right, but I see footsteps on the left path so I run down that path.

After a few minutes I see Austin with his back against a brick wall and his hands rubbing his exhausted face. I slow down and take a deep breathe before standing in front of him completely, I kneel down in front of him and move his hands away from his face and smile at him."Austin, believe it or not but I actually was shocked, I completely forgot about you telling me because that was a month ago, I'm sorry. I only see you as a friend." He thinks before speaking, choosing his words carefully.

"Ali? Can I ask something? a favor?" He asks me and I nod, smiling at him."Can I kiss you? At least once? Please?" He begs and I set my hand on my forehead, then drag my hand across my face while thinking."Sure." I state simply looking in his hopeful eyes. He leans in, closing his eyes in the process but I don't move. After kissing me, I smile and nod."Are you okay now? And we can still be friends?","Yea, sorry for being dramatic."

"It's alright, now let's head back." We both stand up and make our way back to the house, we both see a worried Jacob sitting o one of the steps, when he notices us walking his way, he stands up and walks towards us."Austin" is all he can say but Austin grins happily and states,"It's all good Austin, I kissed your girlfriend by the way, see ya in there." He then pats Jacob on the back before jogging over to the door making his way inside."Is that true?","Yes, but we're staying friends, he just wanted one kiss, I feel bad, the least I can do is give him a tiny little kiss. It didn't mean anything, I promise."

 Jacob's eyes glue to mine before he starts moving, eyes still staring into mine and he quickly, swiftly grabs my face kissing me with a strong passion and care."you're mine." Goosebumps creep up on my arms and legs once he says that slightest thing."So I'm guessing, it's fine." He just stares into my eyes holding my face gracefully, sliding his hand down slowly to my waist stopping for a second biting his lip leaning in."your fine." He moves away smirking as he stares at my shocked expression and he walks away not looking back opening the front door not waiting for me. I shake it off walking to the door opening it and walking in.

~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! This is just a bonus chapter, reverse, I reversed it. If Jacob got the girl and Austin had a crush but couldn't win the girls heart. I hope you enjoyed it because I typed this really fast and only took me like a day or two to complete. The second book IS in the making so don't you guys worry. Byeee! :)

-Kotah