[2] let's go

I look in the mirror to see if I look okay. I nod my head and go downstairs. I drag my suitcases outside and Mr.Butler puts them in the trunk."Thanks," I mumble and go to my dad and brother standing in front of the door."We're gonna miss you, Ali." My dad says and hugs me tight.

"I'm gonna miss you too dad." I smile and stand in front of my brother."I'm also gonna miss you, lil sis." He hugs me tightly."I'll miss you too," I say pouting."Don't forget to Skype me every day." He chuckles."I will, I promise." I smile and walk away from them.

I look at them one last time and wave, I get in. Jacob gets in after me, Mr.&Mrs.Butler gets in the front."Were driving to the airport then were driving to the rented house," Mr.Butler says and drives. Me and Jacob talk through the whole car ride.

****

We sit in our seat on the airplane."I haven't been on an airplane since three years ago before my mother...ya know," I say and look out the plane window."Yea..." He sighs and looks out the window. Jacob and I talk until it's time to go to sleep.

The lady gives each of us a pillow and blanket. Jacob looks at me and smiles."Night Ali.","Night JB." I smile and lay my head back.

****

We get off the aitplane and walk out of the airport to a navy blue van."I can't wait!" I say excitedly."Me neither." He smiles."Get in the car guys, I'll put your stuff in the trunk," Mr.Butler says, We get in and talk.

Mr.Butler and Mrs.Butler get in and Mr.Butler drives. I look out the window and smile."Look." I point at the house. Mr. Butler parks in the driveway. I see that theres a car already there.

"Who's here?" I ask."My brother and his son," Mr.Butler says."Oh," I mumble and we get out. We go in and get welcomed by Mr.Butlers brother."Hey! Is that Alison Hills!?" He asks happily and hugs me.

"Oh hey, Roberto!" I say and hug back. That was what I used to call him but his real name is Robert Butler."Hey cuz."Austin walks over and fist bumps Jacob."You remember Alison, right?" Robert says

"Ali, yes!" Austin comes over to me and smiles."Hey, Loser." I giggle and hug him."Show her to her room please," Robert says."She's staying too? Cool." He smiles and grabs my suitcases."Thanks." I smile and follow Austin.

He sets my suitcases on the stole chair infront of my bed."Thank you." I smile at him."Mhm, anyways how are you doing?" He asks and looks at me."Good...good and you?" I ask."Great, I'm so happy I got to see you again, it has been so long." He says

"I know, haven't seen you since 1st Grade." I smile."Yea...you've grown up so fast." He smiles."You too," I say. He looks me up n down and smirks."Hey Austin? Uncle Robert needs you." Jacob pokes his head in.

"Okay." Austin walks to the door."Bye Hills." He leaves and I sigh. Wow did he just look me up and down? He's hot and I do not care what he does to me. Wait what are you saying, Ali!? I decide to go back downstairs to see what's up.

I walk into the living room where Jacob is."Hey JB, what's up?" I ask. He shrugs."Nothing really.","Okay um, I do you wanna play call of duty?" I ask."But there is no call of duty here." He says

"I brought mine." I run upstairs into my room and I grab my call of duty lll n run back downstairs. Then Jacob turned the TV on and the Play Station. I put the game in and I grab the remotes."It's zombie time." I get my game face on and sit down. Jacob laughs at me.

****

Were on level 11 until the three eyed monster killed us."Wow Ali, you didn't go down once, I got down to like 20 times." He says."What can I say I am the Alinator!Woop!Woop!" I stand up and flex."Wow, the Alinator really?" Austin comes in and chuckles.