Chapter 4: Apartments, and more rules?

I can't believe I have to live in the same room as him from now on. I can't believe he tried to make me believe him and allow him to know things I haven't even told my best friends. I mean, I was adopted by the Grangers, and that I'm in fact Harry's cousin. His dad, My Uncle James, had a younger sister who was put into hiding when Voldemort rised to power the first time. She married my father who was Remus Lupin's younger brother. My mothers name was Clary Marie Potter and my fathers was Thomas Ash Lupin. They were both killed after they put me up for adoption for my own safety. You see it was foretold that a girl would be put up for adoption and will be seen as one thing when in reality she was a Pure blood. I didnt know about who I was until I met my Uncle Remus. No body knew about me except for My dads brother. My Uncle told me everything about my birth parents and how Voldemort wanted to use me for my brains. 

I got snapped out of my thoughts when Harry shook my shoulder and told me we were going to be shown to our new apartments. We were to live in apartments with our chosen bride or groom. I blindly followed Harry and Ginny, she turned to me and grabbed my arm, pulling me towards the seventh floor corridor. We walked until we reached the room of requirements. 

 "Professor, I thought the room of requirements was destroyed during the war last year." I asked.

"You are correct, Miss. Granger, but the room that was fully destroyed in fire, will remain destroyed, however, we have asked the room for a corridore full of apartments for every student here. Now You and you partners name will be on the doors. Your things are already in the rooms." With that, she walked out of the door. Another sigh left my lips as I went to look for my room. I found that it was the last room in the corridore and I walked in, loosing my breath as I looked at the wall opposite me. The wall was made of glass and was over looking the black lake. I walked up towards it leting my hand rest on the glass, looking over the black lake and the forbidden forrest on the other side.

 "You haven't seen the bedroom yet, Hermione." I turned around to see Malfoy.

 "Well, I did just get inside" I replied.

"Well, let me give you the grand tour of our home for the rest of the year. Come on" I just let another sigh leave my lips before following him through to the kitchen, he told me that the room withthe glass wall was our lounge room. He showed my the study, theatre room, and the two spare rooms that had nothing in them and the bathroom. He then started to lead me to the master bedroom. Two whole walls were made of glass and showed the black lake surround us. I walked towards the wall closest to me and peered outside. 

"WOW' I whisper.

"Its nice isn't it?"

 "It's more than I could ever ask for. The scenery is so beautiful."

 "Yeah it is" I nodded and walked towards my trunk and pulling the leaver out before heading towards one door. I opened it and saw the biggest bathroom I ever did see. I closed the door and opened another door, showing a large room. It was a walk in wardrobe! I squeled before running in and fully looking around. Men clothes were on the left. I noticed that that was Malfoys, I looked to my left and saw clear space. It took me no longer than half an hour to unpack my trunk and the another thirty minutes to place everything in its right place. 

 I walked back out with my makeup bag and toiletries bag and walked into the batheroom. There was two sinks and I opened the left hand sides cupboard and saw Malfoys things in their already. I walked to the right and saw that it was also cleared of anything. I placed my makeup bag on the counter bfore opening a draw and placing my hair brush, hair dryer, hair accessories before closing the draw and grabbing my makeup bag and placing my makeup bag inside the cupboard and opening my toiletries bag and grabbing out my moisturisor, makeup remover, and my other girly things and placing them inside, before closing the door. I walked over to the bed and sat down.

 "So... Where are you sleeping?" I ask. 

"I'm sleeping in here Hermione" He replied with a smirk in my direction.

"No way in hell am I sharing a bed with you Malfoy!! You can sleep on the floor for all I care!!" I yell.

 He just shook his head before walking off. Later that day I was sitting in the lounge room, reading a muggle book called The 'Heroes of Olympus; The House Of Hades' a second series of the book Percy Jackson. I herd someone walk through the front door and walk around, as if they were looking for something. I kept readin ignoring the foot steps that seemed to be walking in circles. Finally the foot steps stopped in the door way, just completely stopped. I looked up and saw Malfoy staring at me, I softly rolled my eyes and went to my book.  

"Why are you standing there?" I asked not looking up.

"Because I don't know if I go to close to you if you'd hex me or yell at me or punch me in the face again. Though good job for that one Hermione" He answered. 

"I'm not going to hex, yell or punch you Dra- Malfoy. Oh and thank you" I looked from the corner of my eyes and saw him nod before walking closer to the couch sitting down beside me.

 "Professor McGonagall is going around to each couple and is talking to them, telling them the other set of rules for the marriage." I just nodded and continued to read. A hour passes when there is a knock on the door. I put my blue bookmark in place before i closed the book. Draco put his hand on my shoulder and got up and walked towards the front door. 

 "Hello Draco. Is Hermione in? I need to tell you the other things that must happen along with your marriage."

 "Hello Professor, Yes Hermione is inside in the lounge room. Please come in."

 Professor walked in and followed Malfoy in to the lounge room. I had ran into the kitchen and got tea and biscuits and placed them on the tray along with a tea pot, small bowl of sugar, a small jug of milk, the tea cups and the biscuits on a plate and walked into the lounge room. "Good morning Professor" I say as I came in and placed the tray on the coffee table. 

 "Good morning Hermione. Can you and Draco, please sit down." I had leviated the couches so that they were oppisite each other but the coffee table stayed in the middle and the fireplace was on one side. Malfoy and I sat down on the opposite couch. "Would you like some tea Professor?" She nodded i poured the tea and she told me two sugars and a little bit of milk. I passed it to her and made one fore draco, he also told me two sugars and a heaps of milk, I gave it to him before making my own with one sugar and a little bit of milk.

 "Well, I guess, I should tell you the rules for the new law." McGonagall started. We both nodded. "Okay, so the first part was being partnered up. Second you are to be married by the end of the year. You are also to have a baby, also by the end of next year. You can never get a divorce. You are to stay together forever" I just looked at her before sighing and looking down. I nodded my head. After McGonagall left the apartment, I sat there on the sofa. Wondering why me, and what I should do. I didn't notice that Draco had sat down next to me and was rubbing my back, cautiously. I let him comfort me for a while longer before standing up and walking to the front door. "I'll be back later, I need to talk to Harry about something really important. You wanted to know what I was crying about? I might tell you when I get back" I say before I leave the apartment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!!! Heres chapter 4!!! I know I took a while but with you guys commenting on how much your enjoying it, inspires me to write the chapter quicker!! So let me know what you think about this chapter!!

Please;

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN!!

Paigie xoxo