Ch.7

(To start off you guys I'm so sorry I forgot to update I had a really busy week so I will post more now that the hard time is over❤️)

Mel's pov

I went back to Justin's house with my stuff and I walk up to his room and go in. "Justin?" I say "where are you?". "Hello?...I'm not kidding where are you Justin ".  I be quiet and I hear someone whimpering from the basement. I run as fast as I can down there and I can here someone talking "how could you do that to me, you know I love her." They said and followed up with "I would never hurt them you are right I'll just hurt you". "Stop please Danny STOP" Justin said. I run out to where they could see me. "DANNY WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?" I screamed "WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS".
"MEL" Justin yelled. "Danny get the HELL OUT OF THIS ROOM, AND STAY AWAY FROM JUSTIN" I screamed even louder than I had ever. 

"Mel I..i-" Danny said and I cut him off my screaming "get the hell out Danny!". *danny walked up stairs*. "Hey baby are you okay" I say running to Justin. I turn and look at him he had a black swollen eye and a cut in his lip. "I'm okay" he said but his sound was muffled by how swollen his lip was. "Oh baby come here I'll get you out of here" I say as I'm untying the rope. And I help him up " come up with me and I will get you cleaned up" we go upstairs and I don't see Danny anywhere so we continue to up to his room and I grab my stuff and leave the house with Justin. And I say as we are walking over to my house "I know it's cold I think I have some of my dads old clothes that we didn't want to get rid of".

Once we got to my house Justin goes and lays on the couch and I go and grab a warm damp rag and clean him up and I let him take a nap.

I grab something out of my bag and I head downstairs. I couldn't believe I was going to do this my heart started beating faster and faster. I took a deep breath and tried to chill out. I grabbed it and my lighter I lit it then put it in my mouth and took a drag of it. And breathed out smoke. It made me feel okay in this time of desperation and loneliness. Dare I say even happy. I felt higher bigger stronger than my feelings, like I could stomp them out of my life. Then I feel a hand On my shoulder. I flinched and screamed and my heart started beating so fast. "What are you doing and why dose it smell like weed. What the hell" it was that familiar voice the one that made me feel safe. Oh
My god it was Justin. I snap around as quick as I can and I say "Justin I can't handle it I can't do it anymore I thought this would make me feel better I thought maybe if I smoke it once things would get better" and I started crying and leaned my head onto Justin's shoulder. "Everything will be okay hell I got the shit beaten out of me today and I'm still living. Don't give up on me now. Not today not tomorrow not ever because I need you and that day, our first date I shouldn't have let you go I shouldn't have let you run away I should have chased after you but I didn't." Justin said barely even pronouncing any of it. But I loved him no I love him I Love him "I LOVE YOU JUSTIN YOU ARE ALL I NEED" I said.

Justin's pov

"Let's go upstairs and watch some movies and chill and you sleep off that" I said "okay but you do know I love you right" she said "of course I do" I said back. We walk up stairs and we see Danny "don't move or I'll do it"

(An. Should I start doing cliffhangers like this one?)