Synopsis

Hogwarts: RotBTFD 2 starts on the Super Six's last few days of summer. The problem(s), if they have any, will be stated here. And these they will carry throughout the story... until they are relieved of it, of course.

Queen Elsa of Arendelle had a stressful summer. Aside from all the stress, she hadn't been receiving any letters from her cousin, Princess Rapunzel of Corona; her friend and currently her second best partner in trade (next to Corona's royalties), Princess Merida of Dunbroch; her boyfriend, Jack Frost; and Arendelle's new ally in defence, Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III. Then, Anna goes so sullen and silent... not very Anna at all. Aside from that, she's been struggling to control Asle -her dark version- and it's been a summer of no Asle appearances. But Anna's scaring her, and fear is very, very bad for her right now.

Jack Frost had a very boring summer. In Burgess, no one believes in him, so he flies over to Berk, where his best frenemy, Hiccup, resides. Everyone in Berk believes in him. Then Hiccup convinces him to fly over to Arendelle before the school year starts, where Elsa resides.

Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III's tribe, the Hairy Hooligans, has gotten in trouble with Camicazi's* tribe, the Bog-Burglars, and now they're declaring war on Berk. The only advantage they have over the Bog-Burglars is that the Hairy Hooligans have dragons.* That is, because Astrid refuses to let them break the 'No Magic Outside School' rule.

Princess Merida of Dunbroch had a really sickening summer. Though she wanted to, her mother, Queen Elinor, imposed a strict 'No Magic' rule. No matter how much Merida wanted, she couldn't use her wand to cook for her, clean for her, do things for her. And then Queen Elinor actually takes the wand and locks it up in a safe. Then she finds out about Hiccup's predicament in Berk, as her kingdom, Dunbroch, is one of Berk's allies. Now, Dunbroch too will be going to war with what they call the 'Bog-Burglars', and Merida would miss the action just because she's a girl.*

Princess Rapunzel of Corona had a very happy-go-lucky summer. She didn't have the need to use her magic, so her wand lay on her desk. However, she's disturbed that her cousins, Elsa and Anna, don't respond to the letters she sends them.

Note:

*if you've read the How To Train Your Dragon series by Cressida Cowell, then you'd know who Camicazi is. If you don't... look it up.

*in the book, Camicazi has a mood-dragon named Stormfly, but since in the film Astrid has a dragon named Stormfly, I decided in this story to delete the information that the Bog-Burglars ever had any dragons.

*I decided to add the gender discrimination theme in Merida's story.

•••~SPOILER ALERT~SPOILER ALERT~SPOILER ALERT~•••

The Chamber of Secrets would be opened.