CHAPTER 4

Bitchy chan you were knowing that I was here. Ya laito I was knowing you were hiding here from starting . And laito eavesdropping is not good .
I am so sorry bitchy chan. Ya ya come on don't act like innocent.  And no eavesdropping again. Ok ok . And bitchy chan you know a lot about Eve and Adam project.  I should obey that you are smart bitchy chan. Ya ya I know that from first so you can live my room now laito.
He disappeared. Yui I will tell my plan to you later so you can go and sleep now. A boring day but I should see the shocking faces of all the brothers that time when I told I know everything. It was very funny. I was going to laugh that time but I controlled it that time because it would have been awkward.

Time skip

Morning when i got up by my sleep  i
Rubbed my face and told my morning prayer.  Whoa bitchy chan you will tell morning prayer also. Ya i told to laito.
You look beautiful when  you sleep yashu this makes me to make you my doll more. Ya ya let me think about it later. Oi don't you feel scared about us . Why should i feel scared of you all. You are just vampires that it. Before Aayato was going to tell something he was cut of by the
Knock of the door. Ya come in . Miss yashu you should get ready for night school later. I will keep your uniform here. Ya ok Rejji.  Ok you all go now I want to take bath and get ready.

But bitchy chan I wanted stay here .
Now will you  go or not .Ok fine .

Time skip

I came out to eat all were assembled in dinning table. Miss yashu you were late . But Rejji it is only 30 seconds late. Ok don't glare at me Rejji. I let out a sigh.

Hey guys
I puted angry face of Rejji.
So guys how is the chapter. I am
Looking forward for replies.