CHAPTER 11

I went inside. Ok since you will be living with us we should introduce ourselves. Aaa it's to boring to introduce. You all know that my name is yashu. And I also know all your names. Ruki , kou , yuma , and azusa. Karl Heinz made you vampires.
And you are trying to become Adam. But i think you all should be also knowing that halfblood's cannot become Adam. So if you drink yui' s blood also it is just waste of time that's it.

I think i told you too much . Can anyone please escort me to my room. Ya sure i will escort you M isamu chan. How many times I should tell you that I have my own name. Ok ok sorry.

Okk bye.
M isamu chan you sure know everything. That's me I know everything. And i also know that you are selfish and two faced. Kou' s eyes widened.

Ok I want to sleep now.

Time skip

Where is kou. Kou went to his job. Ok. Why....did...you ......ask.....about... him....yashu chan.... . I asked simply. Ruki i am going outside. Where are you going. I can't tell where I am going but I can tell this that I am going on my job. And don't ask me what job it is. Byee.

I went to my job which is modeling. Because I am a model. All don't know about it. When I finished my job. I came out. When I saw laito sucking a girl's blood. I went near him. He noticed my presence. Now now what do we have here. Bitchy chan why you are here . You are living with that halfblood 's right. Ya bcause they should not harm yui. I am living with them instead of yui that's it.

Tell yui that I will not come to your home . I will come back soon because the red moon will come soon....

Then i disappeared. Laito was shocked. For one moment he thought I am a werewolf.