CHAPTER 3

Ya i  know everything. About  karl Heinz sending me here intentionally and he is the vampire king .And he created Eve and Adam project so they both can kill him I didn't know he wanted to kill himself that much .

Aww see that poor girl yui she still don't know what is Eve and  Adam . Yui you can ask me what is Eve and Adam project later because i will stay here from now on.

Opps I think I told too much . I think it is enough for now . I think you can digest the matter what I told now.

Yui can you escort me to my room .

Y-ya sure yashu chan .She sure knows everything . Shu told lazily. After we went to my room i asked yui are you happy that you are living here. W-why are you asking that yashu chan. Tell me the answer yui.  I let out a sigh i  know you are scared of living here with them.

B-but yashu chan i- she was cut of by me . Yui are you curious of knowing what is Eve and Adam project.  Yes Yashu chan .

Eve and Adam project is about killing the vampire king. You have the blood of Eve. W-what is Eve Yashu chan. How do i explain it to you yui. Ok you think your a Apple.  A person who claims the Apple will become Adam. 

Do you understand yui . Y-yes yashu chan . Ok now I will explain what is Adam. When one of the vampire drinks your blood Adam will awaken in them . At last both Eve and Adam will kill the vampire king and the Adam will become the next vampire king.  It will be repeating till there will new Adam. So the pure blood' s and the half blood' s are sucking your blood. Yui it will very much when they will drink your blood right .
Then also you like to live here or not.

Yui now i am talking to you telepathically so listen till i finish .
I will help you escape from here .
If you want to escape tell yes now .
Yui now . Y-ya yashu chan. That 's
enough for now yui. Now you can come out of your hiding spot laito.

Hey guys

I put starting song see and enjoy it.
I taught no one will read  my book
but when i saw there were viewers. 
Thank you for every viewers.