CHAPTER 14

I am going to sakamaki mansion and tell them also. One more thing. What Ruki asked. Mukami's and sakamaki should stay in same place. What withthat filthy vampires. 

If you want to protect yui you both mukami and sakamaki should stay in same place.  Ok we will stay. But Ruki Yuma  was cut of by ruki's glare.

Ok I will go to sakamaki mansion.

In sakamaki mansion.

No we can't stay with that halfblood 's.
Aayato you should stay with them for yui' s sake. No no no that's it. Ok you will not obey me.
One time you disobeyed me that time yui was kidnapped.  This time if you disobey me it will cost yui' s Life.

Ok we will stay with them but only on red moon miss yashu. But Aayato was cut of by Rejji 's glare. And on more thing I will be not there during the red moon. So protect yui.

On red moon.

Vampires were attacked by the wolf's.
They were bleeding. When they were about to take yui from the vampires.

A light glowed from outside.

All went outside . The werewolf was holding yui's hand.

There was a girl no one could not see her face because she was wearing a black hat.

Her dress was beautiful. I told you vampires to protect her right. That is kanato was cut of by the girl.
I will talk to you vampires later. Noa what do we have here. Carla live yui' s hand now.  How do you know my name. Did you forget me Carla.
The girl throwed her hat.

Queen yashu. Queen what is he talking  yashu. Ruki asked. Don't call milady by her name. Carla you should go now. But milady I told you to go now ok milady.

After they went . I went to normal form. Means my normal dress.

Bitchy chan what are you doing. You told you were having some work so you went outside right. And why did he call you queen.

So many  questions at same time. I will answer all your questions.

First i told you vampires to protect yui right. You didn't protect her.
Secondly they were call me queen because i am their queen.

What do you mean M isamu chan.

Means i am the queen of the werewolf 's. All were shocked for a moment.

What you are the queen of the werewolf.  Ya how many times i should tell you.

One more thing . I will be not there in home for 2 to 3 weeks.

Again.  Why M isamu chan you will be not there with us.

I have a contest to attend. It is compulsory. Sorry guys I have to go now only.

I will miss you M isamu chan.
Don't be sad kou. We will meet very  soon.

What did she mean. Rejji and Ruki taught in their mind.