CHAPTER 10

Morning

I done my daily routine and we are at school now. Yui is coming with the mukami's .
I went near them . Excuse me who are you miss. I am one of yui' s friend and i live with sakamaki's.

Now can i talk with yui.
Ok but only for 5 mins.
Ok actually i want talk to her personally. Ok but come soon.
Ok fine. Yui how are you. Are they drinking your blood . Y-ya yashu chan. How many times did they drink.
4 times yashu chan. Ok i will come to the mukami mansion and take you. I talked to her telepathically. Now you can come out of your hiding spot.
M isamu chan. How did you know I was hiding here. Yui you can go now. By the by. I have my own name and it is yashu so you can call me by my name. Ok ok now you don't have to be angry. Ok I will be going now.

Time skip

Now i am at mukami mansion but they don't know that i am here . So i broke the window of yui 's room but I got spotted. What is M isamu chan is doing here . A necklace appeared because of my magic. Whoa! M isamu can can also do magic . Yui take this necklace and tell what i say. O-ok yashu chan. But yashu chan what you will do . Yui only one member can disappear . So you should only go b-but yashu chan. YUI listen what i say
O- ok yashu chan.

Tic tock tic hear goes the me.
Yui diappeared. All were in shock . I know you all thought that it was not
really magic.

If i recall that your name is yashu right. Ya my name is yashu. But yashu two members can disappear in that necklace. That means M isamu chan wants to stay here. You got me.
I was bored of living with the sakamaki 's.

So that means you will live with us here from now on. Yes but on one condition. What . You should not bother yui anymore. If we didn't obey for the condition what happens . Nothing yui will disappear from the world . That 's it . Now I will go inside.