CHAPTER 16

4 o clock at stadium.

Hey guys it is me haruka your host.

All the audions were screaming .
Now since it is tag battle it will be interesting . But there will be a twist. The pair that will win at last will be not winners. The partners should fight at last . And the winner should fight wit the vampire king Karl Heinz.

And there should be no worries in witches , wolf , angels and fallen angels because they are fighting against there queen yashu.

What she is the queen of all of them.

And one more thing she can use every type magics. And totally is very powerful. The hosts says.

Now I call all the pair's at the stage.

First it is Rejji and Ruki.

Shu and Yuma.

Aayato and shin

Laito and Carla.

Kanato and azusa.

Subaru and Kara.

Kino and Sara

At last it is our favourite and very powerful yashu . And her partner kou.

Yashu yashu yashu yashu yashu all screamed. You are very popular M isamu chan. That's me. Kou Lou and yashu both laughed .

They all were standing in a row.
Yashu and kou were standing first.

Aayato told shin .oi you should be grateful to me because i am your partner.

Carla told the laito same thing.
Laito smiled.

Tch pathetic. Subaru San don't underestimate milady's pairing.

What yashu made this pairing.
But her pair is made from her mother.
What her mother. Ya Kara told. But she didn't mentioned about her mother Aayato told. Ya she will not mention about her mother anywhere.
Because the people wI'll give more respect then they usually give. Is yashu 's mother taht powerful . Ya she is very powerful. In a snap of her finger she can destroy the whole world. Is it. Subaru let out a tch th out of his mouth .

Kou . Yes M isamu chan. Don't use your magical eye . Why M isamu chan. Because it is no use. And it will  cause you more pain. And do what I tell. Is it ok. Ok M isamu chan. That's good. Now all the competitors listen to me now .

Now we will shuffle the pair's and see who will compete against whom.

After the shuffling the pair's are like this-

Rejji and Ruki are against Shu and Yuma. With that good for nothing brat . I thino it will be easy.

Ayato and shin against kanato and azusa . This should be easy shin told.

Subaru and Kara against laito and Carla. I think this should be easy Kara told. Don't underestimate them Subaru told.

And there is yashu and kou .

Ya who will be our oppsite team M isamu chan. Yashu smirked.

And for them it is kino sakamaki sand Sara.

What kino is participating . And i wonder how that girl Sara is. Laito told.