CHAPTER 20

We all came to the place where yashu told and it was a beautiful and peaceful garden full of rare and different types of flowers.

Did did we come here . Yuma asked.
Because it is the perfect place .
I will cure yui but  i  will also get my  reward . You know i will not do anything without reward. Ok take whatever you want Ruki told . Ok then. You all obeyed my condition.
I can take whatever i want.

Yashu sent yui in mid air she was floating in air. Oi what are you doing to her. You want yui alive right. If something happens during the  process of waking her up she will die do you want it Aayato.  No he murmured. 

Then all of you keep quiet till the process stops.  All said ok.
Yashu used her magic. All were waiting  for  yui to  get up .

But she did not.
Why is she not waking up. She can't get up immediately it takes 1 hour for yui  to wake up. And as told i took my reward as well. And can i ask what is it miss yashu.

Her memory. What all shouted. What are you telling.  Ya i took her memory as my reward for releasing her from the curse. And i could have killed her because kanato killed one of my wolf.
Which memory you took from her  shu asked lazily. 

She will be not remembering from the  point she was sent to the vampire house. She will be not remembering one thing about the vampires , you sakamaki's and mukami 's , and about the Eve and Adam project, you all vampires  sucking her blood and there will be no bite marks on her body.

And she will not remember about Ricky jumping into her room . And kanato killing Ricky. And she will not live in the church but in a apartment and she will go to her job daily and she will not remember that she was living in the church.

All were sad. And one more thing if any one of you force to remember her past. Or  about you vampires.  And if you go to the place she will be living and force her to  remember. She will die.

So it was important for all of you to yui to stay alive i fulfilled your wishes . Now yui will wake up In 1 hour so you all can see her for one last time and no touching or sucking blood. I will go know. And one more thing when yui will disappear her things will also start to disappear.

Byeeee guys.