Two

I check his life to see who he is. All I find is that he is a smart guy who has the highest gpa only one point better than me. But he has some violent tendencies no one really knows why. It says that he lives at Saint Mariah orphanage.I am logging out of the bat computer when dad runs in and says " Come on the bat signal is on and I want to introduce the commissioner to my newest sidekick." I change into my costume which has a cape like my dad and a mask like my mom but I designed the suit. My suit is bullet and fire proof. And has all the gadgets of my mom and dads suits.
We go to police headquarters to find the commissioner on the roof my dad greets her and says" Hello Barbara
What's the emergency?" The commissioner answers"the joker has a new sidekick and he is good and even crazier then the joker but smarter too. I need your help finding them and taking them down." After she is done we leave. Dad turns to me and says " you go home I'll scout the city then follow." I know not to argue with him so I go home. I eat dinner and dad still isn't home I know something is wrong so I check the tracker in his suit he isn't moving. I try to use comms but all I get is static. I put on my suit prepared to go out.