Eight

Dad and mom leave early on the first day of spring break. I tell Alfred " I'm going to the mall with a friend can you drive me there?" He says" But of course miss Wayne." He drops me off at the mall. After he leaves I meet with J and we have a great time. We are sitting in the food court when J tenses up. He says " let's go on a walk outside the mall." I agree. We walk outside and then we find a bench and sit on it. J says "I know you are keeping this a secret from your parents, but my parents want to meet your parents." I ask" why would they want to meet my parents so soon?" He shrugs and we sit in silence. Suddenly my bat alert triggers. I say to J " Man my ride is here if I'm not where I'm supposed to be then I'll be in trouble got to go bye see you later."
I pull on my costume. And I run to the mall. I see a gas so I pull on my gas mask. I hide in the rafters and I see joker, Harley, and Jj. I clear all the gas out and put the antidote in air form and release it. I jump down in the confusion and tie up Harley and knock out joker with knockout gas. Now time for Jj. I find him and use the element of surprise and jump on his shoulders. He shakes me off and runs. I drag joker and Harley and I hang them from the flagpole then watch as the commissioner finds them. When I get home Alfred is there with cookies and a pat on the back.
Dad and mom get home army and they see that joker and Harley are in Arkham in total solitude. Dad rebuilt Arkham to where once your in you can't get out. Dad and mom are so proud.