Twenty-three

I say, " How about neither. Before you react listen to my proposition. I will visit you and when you earn my trust I will tell you my identity but you have to choose right now." He says,"do you promise? And if you break the promise you will let me run free? I have one more condition. You have to give me a hint of who you are every day." I nod and he hands me the controller for the explosives around him. I shut the explosives off and grab him. I put cuffs on him and take him down. I put him in the back of a police car and he watches me as I jump away. I get home and my dad is there. He says," Hel why would you agree to that? He will figure out our whole group. You don't put our whole family in danger to save one person. I know you did what you thought was right but still you can't do that. You are grounded from patrol for a week." I nod accepting my punishment. I change then go to my room. I lay on my bed thinking about what I have done. Why would I put my whole family in danger to protect Jj from killing himself or blowing up a building. I let my feelings get in the way of my mission, my job, my family,and my identity. I will have to keep up my end or he will go free.