Chapter I The battle is over

Star fell to her knees after she rid Toffee from her home dimension and sent Ludo into the abis. Marco ran in desperation to see to star but she had already passed out, Mewni stood still for a while. Only until the Eagles brought home all of the lost citizens and royalty of Mewni after they had been levitatoed into the sky by Ludo who had already been banished and thrown into the Abis to find himself once more.

Star awoke in the castle infirmary laying on her stomach she was laying in a puddle of drool. About to move her hand she found it was restrained lightly by another hand. When she look down a sleeping Marco lay his head on the bedside in his light grey t-shirt while sitting on a probably uncomfortable chair beside her. Holding Star's hand she saw that Marco had covered her up with his sweater.
A light "awww" came from Star although as small as it was it had awoken Marco. His face filled with excitement as his smile was ear to ear he let go of Star's hand and reached for a hug but stopped himself.
"Hi" Marco softly said to her
"Hi" Star replied with a smile
"How do you feel Star I was so worried about you, I mean Toffee being back and you were in Ludo and I thought you were gone and I thought I wouldn't get to tell you how I felt or see you again and then BAM you just emerged from the wand and ughhh... Star you were amazing". Marco rambled on for a while more but Star was so distracted by just seeing him again she felt hot and thought she was going to fall asleep again and with that everything got dark again "STAR WAIT STAR ARE YOU OKAY?!" Marco was yelling but his voice started to fade away as the nurse removed him from the room.
"Where am I?". Star asked herself out loud and fear arose over her entire body as she gazed upon the same cauldron from before.
"OH STAR HAVE YOU ANY PUDDING?". Asked with desperation, it was Glossaryck. He was floated from the dark looking ill "Oh star I'm sorry for everything but you have to get me out of here!" Glossaryck yelled and silence followed.

SORRY ITS SO SHORT I PROMISE IT GETS JUICIER KEEP READING!!
(If you want to :) )