Crystal clear memory

Rhombulus and his snake hands shouted Stars name in excitement when she entered the crystal realm.
"Rhombulus hey dude! Remember when you kidnapped me and I didn't tell my mom or the council. That was a favour now I need a little favour from you." Star sweetly asked him
"Anything for you Star butterfly!" Rhombulus replied with a wink. "What is it you need?" He continued to ask
"Remember the life stones, the little pink ones? I need one of those" Star replied with a straight face
"Oh wow those are crazy powerful gems they take a lot of work to make I have only one left from my last batch the rest are still crystallizing and they wont be done for another two hundred years." Rhombulus explained to the two.
Meanwhile Tom looked around and gazed upon the other crystals while Rhombulus continued to explain the importance of the life stones. Tom discovered some of Rhombulus's "collection" of crystallized creatures. Tom jumped in revolt as he saw one of the most hideous creatures he'd lay eyes on. It was an orange fluff ball with blue crystal eyes and fluffy orange hands the size of Toms head. When a snake scurried over Toms foot it made him jump and he grasped the closest crystal to keep him self from falling. His hot hand made a crack in the crystal which kept the hideous creature in captivity. Being anti-climatic the crystal stayed together. Star walked up to Tom and ask him what he was doing. She was holding a pink life crystal and Rhombulus was passed out on the floor.
"Star what did you-?" Tom asked while staring at sleeping Rhombulus
"Shhhhhhh I just did quick little honey tea sleep spell on him because I was getting bored and we needed this crystal" Star replied while staring blankly at Tom
"Ok" Tom muttered back and the two just stood there for a while staring blankly at eachother. Tom slowly opened a portal and they slowly turned towards the portal.
Glossarick interrupted their exit " star you do realize that we need two life crystals?"
"Well GLOSSARICK it just so happens that the spell on this page is a duplication spell" Star replied with a smirk
Tom smiled at Star for a while admiring her wit. "Starship" Tom grabbed Stars hand. Star looked at their now touching hands and then to his eyes repeatedly until he grabbed her waist with his other. "May I have this dance butterfly?" Tom smoothly yet shyly asked Star. She answered by putting her hand on his shoulder. Tom quickly snapped his fingers and music could be heard playing.
"This is the song I wanted to dance to with you at the blood moon ball" Tom explained to Star.
"Well it is a beautiful song" star replied while blushing. They danced for a while in the crystal castle and the magic between the two sparked once more. The two blushed and laughed as they danced together. A second portal opened up in the crystal palace. Being startled by this the two tripped with Tom falling on top of Star.
Marco just emerging from the portal dropped his letter that said "My weird stuff" at the sight he could see.